Crystals for Customer Service

Labhraín

What are some good stones and/or crystals for those who work in customer service?

I have read here that Hematite is one such stone. I have also read to be wary of some black stones as they reflect the negativity you are receiving back to its source and that might not be good thing. I know that the strength of the stone can be a factor too, some being stronger and heavier than others. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

cardlady22

You could try a necklace or bracelet with hematite and rose quartz. It's a lovely combination visually and would ground you from excessive energy while projecting peace, harmony, acceptance from the rose quartz. If you're not into pink, you could find another stone to mix with the hematite.

BodhiSeed

I would say Blue Lace Agate. It will help you say what you need to say, but with kindness and calmness.

Labhraín

Thank you both for your suggestions. Interesting combo, hematite and rose quartz, I never actually thought of that one. I don't own any blue lace agate, but I will defintely check it out. I did not know that was a good one for public speaking. Good idea.

Labhraín

I also just came across a couple of bracelets. One was made with black tourmaline and clear quartz, the other with black tourmaline, hematite, pyrite and smokey quartz. Maybe one of those might be a good choice to always have around.

cardlady22

Try the tourmaline & clear quartz first. The other might be a little too heavy if sales is a large part of your customer service. Maybe do the blue lace agate in a pair of earrings.

Labhraín

The field I work in is actually not in sales, but I was thinking of maybe trying the tourmaline and quartz bracelet anyway. I do like clear quartz. Since this piece would be something I would want to have with me at all times, I thought a bracelet would be good because it would be kind of an out of the way piece, not too showy or noticeable and not like a pendant (my favorite way to wear jewelry!) or in earrings. Plus, I can't always carry a tumbled stone in my pocket.

A lot of times I have to deal with very cranky people and I though a piece that would be a strong protective shield would be good to have. Negativity gets to me so easily. I do have a very pretty little turquoise pendant, I have read that is also a protective stone so I like to wear that when I go to work.

Thanks, cardlady!