Kris Waldherr's new oracle in progress

cardlady22

Thank you for bringing it to my attention, AJ! Her goddess (oracle) deck didn't snare me, but these scenes centered around the various animals are exquisite!

silverwings94

AJ,
Thanks for the link. Her cards are just beautiful.
Kat

artandwords

Thanks for posting the link, AJ! I've been meaning to -- you beat me to it.

Im glad you like what I have so far. As I wrote on the site at www.sacredanimalsoracle.com, it's a deck in progress. Even the three card reading is under development, though I've been finding the readings pretty accurate for me.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the Sacred World Oracle eventually, so any and all feedback welcome.

redflash

lol I just logged on here to tell you all about this beautiful deck ! I'm on the mailing list and the email just came, I am blown away by this deck.

I look forward to this being published, it's stunning.

Kamelio

Oh her art is beautifull! I somehow ended up ordering the Lovers Path Tarot, not quite sure how that happened lol!

AJ

artandwords said:
Thanks for posting the link, AJ! I've been meaning to -- you beat me to it.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the Sacred World Oracle eventually, so any and all feedback welcome.
Well, we'd like a zillion cards,
excellent quality,
not too: thick/thin/tall/short/wide/narrow
no lamination/laminated to last eons
With beautiful borders
With no borders
Pretty much for free with free shipping to draw us in.

Do whatever you like Kris, your taste and talent are impeccable. I always like an accompanying book...

artandwords

In other words, *everything*.

Okay, I'll get on it stet. ;)

MysticalMoose

Whhooooooo! these are STUNNING!!! & I LOVE those gold ornate window borders with the different colours. I would buy this one like a shot! Can't wait to see it published :)

Lovely!

MM :D

karen0205

artandwords said:
I love the artwork and the borders. Very nice.
I will definitely buy this once it is available. I just signed up for your email notices too.
My only comment, not criticism, is that all the cards have the image in a clear
view except the Dog and the Carp. The leaves obstruct the view of the dog
and the water seems to wash out the Carp. I would like to see the dog and
carp a little more clearly but that is just my preference. I love the colors
and your style. Very nice, again, I will buy this when it's available.