Eagle or Bird of Prey Deck?

Grigori

Does anyone know of a deck that features strongly (or even better exclusively) eagles, or birds of prey? I've seen a couple of decks that have one or two nice eagle-ish cards in them, but am really after a full-on eagle deck to gift to someone eagle obsessed.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be very gratefully received :)

Grigori

Thanks so much bodhran :) I suspected it did not exist, but that tarot deck is a great deal closer to anything I was able to find! What am I to get the eagle lover who has everything eh? :laugh: Will keep my eye out for a Quester :)

cardlady22

They probably have no real/intended correspondence to the meanings, but I saw 2 playing card decks:

*Birds of Prey of the World (US Games, Natural World Collection)
ISBN: 1572814411

*Birds of Prey (Heritage Playing Card Co)
no ISBN given; this series has "The Famous ____ Playing Cards" printed as their titles on the boxes, but Amazon lists them a bit differently

Grigori

I didn't even think to search for playing cards! Thanks cardlady :thumbsup:

PathWalker

Bird Oracle

I see there's going to be a new bird oracle deck from Ted Andrews coming out soon. I found it by going to the publishing site for Dragonhawk Publishing.
It is called "Feathered Omens" and it says they are taking pre-orders. 40 cards it says, and they illustrate one with an eagle! :)

Blessings
PathWalker

silverwings94

I was just there and I love what I see so far. They are saying April/May for release date. I'm hoping that B&N or Borders will be carrying it.
Kat
PathWalker said:
I see there's going to be a new bird oracle deck from Ted Andrews coming out soon. I found it by going to the publishing site for Dragonhawk Publishing.
It is called "Feathered Omens" and it says they are taking pre-orders. 40 cards it says, and they illustrate one with an eagle! :)

Blessings
PathWalker

Grigori

PathWalker said:

Thanks Pathwalker, I'll keep an eye out for more details. I ordered a set of playing cards as CardLady recommended, and in the meantime they were very well received. :love:

My house already looks like an aviary, I hope the card collecting continues, at least then they can fit in a draw, instead of on every spare inch of space in my lounge room :laugh: