Can you identify this crystal?

Muir Aingeal

Because I can't. I just bought it today at a metaphysical shop and it drew me in.

I'd like to know what it is and what are its properties.

Thank you! :)

Attachments

• purplecrystal.jpg
    purplecrystal.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 128

crabpixie

What you have there is Chalcopyrite (Peacock Ore),

This stone Enhances perception; strengthens contact with ancient cultures of the universe, by acting as a connective agent; Considered a "stone of the mystic" ... bringing information relevant to the etheric energies; opens and activates the crown chakra; Excellent for use in "no-mind meditations" ... and assists one in reaching and maintaining that state.

:)

Muir Aingeal

Nice...thank you! :)

crabpixie

Your welcome :) its one of my favorite stones... To enhance its powers leave it on your window on the night of a full moon.. it will give it that extra "charge"

Sarpedon

Wow, I have had one of these for quite a while now and never realized what it was. I was just told that it was copper ore, which isn't very descriptive, and felt that it had connective qualities, but I kinda shrugged it off at the time. I'll have to leave it on my window next full moon to give it some buzz. Thank you. :)

morticia monroe

Oh I love it,I only have 2 pieces,,,I'd love to have more.,,,,the coloring is never the same on any two stones,,,some more blues, some greens, purples, reds, golds. you name it.