Are there any good, and decent priced fortune tellers in the Toronto area?

Sabz

Hey. I wanted to go to a fortune teller for the first time with a few friends. I was hoping someone on here would know of someone who is well priced and experienced that I could book an appointment with. If anyone has any contacts or information it would be fantastic.

I hope i get soem responds.

Sabz

I guess no one knows about fortune tellers.

Mi-Shell

Hi Sabz!
I am far removed from a "fortune teller", but I do read the Tarot and I also do read with certain Oracle cards.
I think you will find many experienced Tatot readers here and probably no "fortune tellers".
Do you have serious questions in mind, are you looking for intuitive input - - --or do you just want to have some fun for and with your friends, while getting your cards read?

I live 3 hours north of Toronto.......

nisaba

<smiole> Yes, I'm not in toronto, but I also don't refer to myself as a fortune-teller.

The client makes their own fortune. Tarot readings happen to map the ways the energies are flowing at the time the reading is done. It's then up the the client to leave and get on with their life, remembering what kinds of pitfalls to avoid and what kinds of opportunities to take up. You make your own fortune.

Alta

I can tell you that Mi-Shell is a wonderful reader, and also well worth the drive, lovely country.

Sabz

Hey! thanks all for the posts.

I hope i didn't offend anyone when i said fortune teller. i just didn't know any other word that incorporated tarot palm, crystals etc into one profession.

I was just looking for someone who i could go to to have some fun with a group of friends and also learn more about tarot because i am only a beginner.

I asked about a "fortune teller" because i was looking for someone who did it as a profession and also so that i would not take time away from anyone on this forum.

I am a student in Toronto so I only have limited transport :( unfortunately, So that's why I asked in Toronto.

thanks everyone who posted, and again i hope i did not offend anyone.

Major Tom

Sabz said:
I asked about a "fortune teller" because i was looking for someone who did it as a profession and also so that i would not take time away from anyone on this forum.

Quite right too. I'm certainly not offended by the use of the word fortune teller and I do this as a profession. It is, after all, how most people think of tarot readers.

Umbrae would probably say something about the 'myth stream' which is very real.

Unfortunately I'm not in Toronto...

Sophie

I'm perfectly happy with the word fortune-teller too, which is how I regard most tarot readers, including myself, apart from those who do only psychological readings.

Sadly, I'm not in Toronto either ;) - good luck finding the right person. Keep asking! The best people come to us by word of mouth.

psychicpsycho(:

Sabz said:
Hey. I wanted to go to a fortune teller for the first time with a few friends. I was hoping someone on here would know of someone who is well priced and experienced that I could book an appointment with. If anyone has any contacts or information it would be fantastic.

I hope i get soem responds.

hey man! Im right outside of toronto, not exactly good enough yet to do a reading for you but the perfect place to go would be:

Wiccashoppe
2211 Queen St East (Beaches) 416.693.9422
www.wiccashoppe.com

The Occult Shop
109 Vaughan 416.656.6564

The Omega Center Bookstore
29 Yorkville Ave. 416-975-9086 or 1.800.oneness

Sabz

thanks a lot. i will most definatly check those places out :D:D