The store's 25th Anniversary shindig, Sat. after next! :D

blackroseivy

A local radio station is going to be broadcasting from there live for at least 3 hours, from noon to 3! :D :D :D

I will be on-air! ;)

It's the Southern Tier of NYS area, for anyone within listening distance (don't recall the station's call letters but will post them when I find out).

We are having a special on services, like a reduced rate. I'm going to be VERY busy that day! :D

& I hope afterward as well, as a result!

So, I'll definitely report on my experience on Sunday following this coming one.

nisaba

Oh, excellent! Well done!

Aurelious

Just wanted to post messages of happiness and congratulations for you. Great Job!!!

starrystarrynight

Oh, man, BRI! What an auspicious time to land this gig! YOU GO!

blackroseivy

Thank you so much - I'm hoping that Mom will be out of the hospital by then, able to be as excited as I am...! She was happy when I told her.

I'm wondering what/how many dex to bring, I think the 3 I would narrow it down to: The "Golden" (my top fave), the "0RWS O" (my 2nd fave), & the "Winged Spirit" which would strongly appeal to the "New-Age"-y crowd, I know! (It also tends to give very honest readings, interestingly.)

The shop is principally a florist, & is the only one in the immediate area; it is also the only "New-Age" shop for many miles! So she does quite well there.

I will probably speak on the radio - again, if anyone is within listening distance of Elmira, NY (Southern Tier NYS or Northern Tier PA), please do give a listen! :D

Oh, yeah - the station: have to find out which one it is, but I will post that tomorrow. :)

blackroseivy

Still have yet to find out which station - but it's tomorrow, :eek: !!

Will come back w/full report...

Scion

So... how did it go? :)

blackroseivy

RGH! I only just saw this, my mother had major heart surgery that week so I was not on much.

My readings went like GANGBUSTERS!! :D I offered 4-card readings for $5, BUT I also had 7 for $10 & EVERYONE - all 9 customers! :D - had the full $10 readings (which is actually less than half price at about half the time). + everyone seemed VERY impressed, which was really nice! :D

So I did real well there, but I still haven't heard any more about more appointments yet. But I think I need an ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN!! :D We need to promote that end of the biz at the store more anyway because Bonnie has 2 things going on in the same little building - her energy-work & readings, + the floral biz which is totally a different thing.

But I think we will start doing great when tourist season starts (the Mark Twainees will be coming through in the summer)!! :D