PDA

View Full Version : Pluto's Harsh Aspects In Composite : Abuse?

Maggiemay
29-03-2009, 01:46
*deleted*

SpaceCadet
03-04-2009, 08:17
Oh I love this question! I dated a guy with my pluto tightly squared his venus and it's safe to say I was totally infatuated with him. :P He is the only man who ever drove me bananas like that. I think the pluto person is supposed to be the one who is affected more by this aspect? Of course everybody born in my year had their pluto square his venus but I suppose he was not fated to become romantically entangled with these people. He wasn't even my type physically so I don't know what all that was about. I guess the Pluto. :)

Maggiemay
03-04-2009, 09:57
Oh I love this question! I dated a guy with my pluto tightly squared his venus and it's safe to say I was totally infatuated with him. :P
That sounds about right ( according to what I've read...) lol

He is the only man who ever drove me bananas like that. I think the pluto person is supposed to be the one who is affected more by this aspect?
I read that pluto's aspects (which ever one but more accutely the square) tend to leave a life-long lasting effect on the two people. Perhaps more on the pluto person ( in synastry).

Of course everybody born in my year had their pluto square his venus but I suppose he was not fated to become romantically entangled with these people. He wasn't even my type physically so I don't know what all that was about. I guess the Pluto. :)

Pluto probably had lots to do with it... but did you look at your respective sun,moon,mars,venus...and I like to look at Neptune's aspects too...( for romance..) lol

Maggie :)

SpaceCadet
03-04-2009, 10:07
I read that pluto's aspects (which ever one but more accutely the square) tend to leave a life-long lasting effect on the two people. Perhaps more on the pluto person ( in synastry).
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with this. It is quite possible this man will have a life-long effect on me. He is the one man I fear I may never get over. I usually get over them pretty quick. I never understood why I was so drawn to him.

but did you look at your respective sun, moon, mars, venus...and I like to look at Neptune's aspects too...( for romance..) lol
Yeah, we had a lot of harsh squares. Square to sun, moon, saturn to mars, etc....yikes. I know Saturn squares are supposed to bring solidity to the relationship but they're pretty harsh, aren't they.

Maggiemay
03-04-2009, 10:12
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with this. It is quite possible this man will have a life-long effect on me. He is the one man I fear I may never get over. I usually get over them pretty quick. I never understood why I was so drawn to him.
Oh my God! I have a similar experience.

Yeah, we had a lot of harsh squares. Square to sun, moon, saturn to mars, etc....yikes. I know Saturn squares are supposed to bring solidity to the relationship but they're pretty harsh, aren't they.

Yes, you're right about saturn. Saturn's aspects to mars are not good for a healthy love life...and saturn's aspects to the sun is a : NO-NO!

At then end of the day, I am not sure we could ever 'know' what brought us with a certain person.... it's beyond logic ( at least in my mind)