Corner Rounder

L8deblu

Looking for some ideas for a good one... I have hand trimmed my Druid and absolutely love it! but the corners are too sharp. I started to hand round the corners of one card and that is so not going to look good, so I want to find a corner round that I hear people referring to and I've done a couple of searches but can't find it exactly. Help....

Thanks
Jamie

BodhiSeed

I found my in Staples Office Supply near the scissors. I can't remember the brand name, but I think they were selling them to round the corners of passports.
Other people have found them at craft stores (like Michaels and Hobby Lobby) near the scrapbook supplies.
I didn't pay much for mine, but it has served me well through trimming a dozen or so decks.

canid

I got mine at WalMart for about $4. It works great.

L8deblu

Are they just called corner rounders?

firecatpickles

Aren't they called pinking shears?

Briar Rose

I know this one! :D

Pinking Shears give you a triangle points cut.

^^^^^^^^^^ <-- thats' what the blades look like on pinking shears

firecatpickles

Then what are the corner rounders ones called? I am going to need some soon.

GeorgiePorgie

They're called corner rounders (sometimes paper shapers?)

The one I have is by a company called EK Success, and looks like this one - I think it comes in different sizes - the different sizes are a different colour tool - I think green is medium, I have a yellow one which is a smaller (tighter) corner.

But then I also have one of these by company called Creative Memories

Hannafate

My first thought is to clamp the deck firmly together, and run a router over the corners.

I wonder if that would work?

I think I'll cut a stack of card stock, and find out.