PDA

View Full Version : Azeztulite

Sleepwalker
02-04-2009, 13:08
Has anyone ever tried this crystal? I read an impressive write-up, but I was wondering if anyone had firsthand experiences. Here is a link:
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=PROMOTIONS/~product_id=1177A;jsessionid=AE2361ACFEEE4E51F5177 B8CD878D8EF.heavenandearthjewelry.com-www-j2ee01

faunabay
02-04-2009, 14:13
It's funny you should ask!!! I'm actually wearing a pendant of azeztulite right now. :P

It's pretty powerful. I've gotten acclimated to it (or it to me) so it's not so jarring anymore. But when I first got it I definitely had to have some hematite with me when I wore it otherwise I got a bit too energized. LOL Made my head spin and vibrate!!!

Sweet Irish Angel
07-04-2009, 08:54
I too cant wear this stone for very long, I find it bogs my mind down with so much information, i find it hard to digest it all lol, and like Faunaby i do get a sudden rush of energy when wearing it too. - it is a very hard stone to come by and please do not get it mixed up with ordinary clear quartz, Azeztulite is more a milky colour.