My First Reading

thestafish

Tonight, I did a reading for a friend my first one. The readings both went well and were very successful.

I'm so excited! :)

Grizabella

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I remember well how the first one can make you elated and so proud. You're on your way now! You're hooked! It will be a lifelong love. :D

nisaba

<warmest smile> I remember my first reading, it went well (better than I expected) an hte other person really appreciated it.

Over 25 years later, it's really the only reading I have much memory of.

Well done. I'm glad it's left you bubbling!

re-pete-a

Congratulations.!!!
It's great to get a positive result on the first time.

P.S.
When the doubts try to rattle your cage ,Love ,Love, love 'em.

It's proof of your positive change.

Those doubts are just trying to win you back to the negitive side.

Call it a test of faith and conviction.

Then love it right back for the perfect plan that it is.

Cheers on having the guts to confront yourself, Thats heroic.

Alta

Well done thestafish! Always good to have an initial positive experience.

And everything that re-pete-a said, too!!!

Alta

canid

nisaba said:
<warmest smile>Over 25 years later, it's really the only reading I have much memory of.

Me too! It was 1985 at a friend's house (boyfriend's mom & we're still friends! Well, not the boyfriend, the mom...the boyfriend was a cheating vermin) & a girl there wanted a reading. I, suffering from stage-fright & still do, trotted her off to an empty bedroom. She still talks about that reading, but I think I was more awed than she was.

Congratulations, thestafish! Don't forget to journal it!

SuperBall

I read for my Tarot mentor the first time, and so it wasn't intimidating or anything. I did well there I remember. I think that I will always recommend reading for someone that you're comfortable with for the first time. Well done, and welcome to a brave new world. No go on out there and help people!

hshaffery

Congratulations! :)

Morwenna

Congratulations indeed! May your enthusiasm never wane!

SunChariot

Glad to hear it thestafish! I'm excited for you starting out on this path of wonder and joy. Reading is going to change your life it beautiful ways that you haven't yet imagined. It sure did for me and that is part of the path, part of the magic.

Babs