Stones for strength/ completion

allecto

I was wondering if anyone could advise on some crystals to support in finishing a major project (my thesis). I feel that I need something for strength/ endurance and was wondering if onyx would be good for this? I usually carry a tumbled citrine but think I need some more help.
I'm also looking for something to life the energy in my workspace (it's a shared office, so incense/ oils are out) but every time I walk in at the moment I get smacked with a big wave of "don't want to be here." Is there anything that could help with some positivity and energy flow?
Any thoughts much appreciated...

MCsea

IMHO Malachite
when I was studying fortunately I discovered it, if you can get a few tumbled stones so you feel like you have a 'core' ammount

Also if you can sneek a mirror OR aluminium foil on your desk somewhere to reflect your positivity to you (its in there) and reflect the other people in the rooms energy back to their work area.

these were invaluable to me.

GOOD LUCK

MARINA

allecto

Thanks for that, I'll see what I can find - I've always liked malachite and green seems to be coming up a lot for me at the moment...

MCsea

allecto
hope you are going well with your studies, do you finish them soon?

allecto

Hi Marina,
I'm hoping to submit my thesis mid-year but the date keeps getting pushed back and I'm just feeling like there will never be an end. I'm trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for the project but am feeling a bit empty right now. I've got some malachite and found a nice smoky-quartz sphere as well so I hope that they will help me through these final months.
Thank-you for your suggestions and concern - it always helps to know other people have survived!

~allecto

MCsea

allecto,
I hope you find the endurance required to push through these days.
And on completion you have a chance to celebrate!

Prayers of endrance and patience to you

MARINA