PDA

View Full Version : nag champa incense, healing?

gorgeousbutterfly
13-04-2009, 13:56
so i bought some a few days ago, and i've been using it and i feel the energy that it puts out is very calming/healing. i've used other incense before, but not this powerful. i guess its just clearing my bad energy? i feel like i don't have people's thoughts in my head anymore. lol. i guess its cleansing it :)

Briar Rose
14-04-2009, 12:28
I love Nag Champa. I am out of that kind. I have to get some.

You know what really does it for me? This brand by the purple people called sairaj. These are little thick 2 inch sticks that put me into a meditative trance. I just love them.

Check out the incense thread.

Darshan is a brand that burns much cleaner than Nag Champa. So does HEM.

But nothing quite smells like Nag Champa in the blue&white with red box.

Sophie
14-04-2009, 17:05
Nag champa isn't a brand, it's a scent that's used for incense as well as other things. Probably the most common blend in India.

I love it :). I've found organic nag champa incense sticks, so I don't need to worry about toxic stuff. Meditative (that comes from the sandalwood they put in it), calming and energising at the same time. Both woody and fresh. Amazing stuff.

HearthCricket
15-04-2009, 00:34
Nag Champa is incredibly soothing and in spite of experimenting with lots of different scents, lately, it is still the one I come back to. Nothing quite matches its exotic and sultry delicateness!

Briar Rose
04-05-2009, 02:38
Nag champa isn't a brand, it's a scent that's used for incense as well as other things. Probably the most common blend in India.

I love it :). I've found organic nag champa incense sticks, so I don't need to worry about toxic stuff. Meditative (that comes from the sandalwood they put in it), calming and energising at the same time. Both woody and fresh. Amazing stuff.

No where in my post I wrote Nag Champa is a' brand'. I wrote I was out of that kind.

The word 'brand' was used referring to the Purple Incense People that make Sairaj.