Mars Conjunct Uranus

balenciaga

Anything we need to be prepared for here? Effective Wednesday, Apr. 15. I've read it is explosive energy that can bring the unexpected. Ugh. Sounds traumatic.

Seafra

"Mars Conjunct Uranus" sounds like something you'd say to someone you didn't like. Words you'd mutter to the IRS while you write that check with your last-minute filing. Like I will.

Just starting to tip a toe into the waters of Astrology. Is there something to this? It sounds AWful.

Maggiemay

Hi Balenciaga,

The conjunction will occur in my first house, and I've been wrestling with the idea of shaving my head since last night! ( I might just have the guts to do it tomorrow!...lol)

Seriously, as far as the mars/uranus contact, I think we went thru it worse a month ago or so... and saturn was in the mix at that point. So I am not too phased about it.

Personally, it's the on again off again venus pluto square that concerns me ... ( so many marital disputes ending up in blood baths these days....)

Regards,

Maggie :)

willowfox

Just don't hurry, especially if you drive, and becareful of "little" accidents, also be aware of your anger.

paradoxx

and venus too, in retrograde, reminding us how things are actually opearting behind the scenes. It's a loaded picses right now, and it seems as if ther eare agendas to keep it that way. Aries natals might be challenged to the point of hospitilization, Gemini's could be nerve wrecked to very inpolite behaviour, Virgo's might go into workaholic mode, Demanding Leo's know how to get things done but have to realize that these things happen to them too, like when mercury in Taurus cuts them loose.

Maggiemay

Armaggedon, anyone?!

LOL

BigLuna

Armageddon! Maggie!

The Mars/Uranus transit happens a lot because Mars moves on the speedy side, making a trip round the wheel every two years. Uranus hasn't been in Pisces in a long, long time. And Pisces is on the gentle side.

Throwing Saturn in the mix could make for a lot of angst, but please, not Armageddon. Not yet! I haven't even gotten my tax refund yet. :)

I'd look more to houses that the transits are occuring in to see where a little "over the top" activity might occur. And since we know it's a possibility, we can go ahead and prepare ourselves to remain calm...and breathe.

Maggiemay

LOL... ( I'm sure you know me by now : I EXAGGERATE everything!)

That being said, I'm having some plumbing problems in my kitchen...See where I'm going with that? plumbing...mars/uranus.... pisces.... I mean its either that or an 'entity' fooling around with the pipes!!! LOL

Maggie :)

Ps: The articles about mars-uranus were really fun to read! ( especially the one about the kids with mars/uranus) - Thanks.

balenciaga

Thanks to you all for sharing your knowledge and for the provided link - I am going to read it now.
Let's hope we all make it through in one piece and report back tomorrow.:)

PS: I rescheduled some tasks meant for today and did them yesterday instead:)