PDA

View Full Version : Progressed charts and TRAVELING plans

Maggiemay
16-04-2009, 01:22
I'm reading up on progressed charts ( solar arc ect....) to see if there is any chance I'll be traveling this year.

Obviously, I know ziltch about progressed charts and so the learning process is quite an adventure.

As I am doing it, I was wondering if any of you could give me any tips on how to do it.

So far, I understand (from reading previous threads) that as far as events go, I would be supposed to look at the Solar progressed chart.

To be specific : I am wondering, let's say I am 33. So I am supposed to look at the solar progressed chart for the 33 day after my date of birth and look at the 3rd/9th house activity?

Searching for a little support, I guess!

Thanks. And for now, I'll go on and get back to my search....lol

Maggie :)

Maggiemay
16-04-2009, 02:20
Ooops! I just might have posted my question too fast!

Cuz' the more I read & the more I'm thinking I'm just going to draw a tarot spread... it'll be muuuuuuch easier.

All I've managed to accomplish was to give myself a headache with the transits charts, secondary progressions, solar arcs and what nots...

(discouraged) Maggie :)

Cactus
20-04-2009, 05:22
Well, Maggiemay, I do not have an answer for you as I'm only using this thread to tell you something - I hope you don't mind.

I just wanted to say that you've revived this forum and given those who are truly interested in astrology (the experts and non-experts) some really great questions and situations to ponder.

Your posts, in addition to the others' posts, have drawn everyone out who have been lurking here and this forum is now really hopping. I love it and I'm sure everyone else does.

So thank you for starting many great threads! And thank you to everyone who is enjoying the forum more, whether you are posting, replying or just lurking! I love coming here to see what topic is next!

Maggiemay
20-04-2009, 07:52
YAYYYYY! You just made my day!

Actually, I have sooo much I would love to discuss with everyone on this forum! You can't begin to imagine.

I have looked at the stars for comfort and guidance ever since I was a little girl. Obviously, back then, I just looked at the sky and used to make wishes on the stars...and then I upgraded a little!

I actually thought, I was driving everyone mad around here! I mean I chew everyone's ears about astrology!

Thank you!

Well, Maggiemay, I do not have an answer for you as I'm only using this thread to tell you something - I hope you don't mind.

I just wanted to say that you've revived this forum and given those who are truly interested in astrology (the experts and non-experts) some really great questions and situations to ponder.

Your posts, in addition to the others' posts, have drawn everyone out who have been lurking here and this forum is now really hopping. I love it and I'm sure everyone else does.

So thank you for starting many great threads! And thank you to everyone who is enjoying the forum more, whether you are posting, replying or just lurking! I love coming here to see what topic is next!

BigLuna
20-04-2009, 09:10

First of all, I agree completely. I'm relatively new to the forum, even though I registered a long time ago. You are a shot of adrenalin for me, Maggiemay. I enjoy this forum more than any.

Second, I wanted you to see that I can now make the quotes work!

Maggiemay
20-04-2009, 09:26
You are a shot of adrenalin for me, Maggiemay. I enjoy this forum more than any.
What a sweetheart you are!! LOL
I'm crazy about this forum because YOU guys!
As for the adrenaline ( LOL) : Moon in aries !!!! Yes! Ma'am!
By the way, BigLuna, I was looking for you on the forum yesterday! I almost wrote to you!
I was like : WHERE ON EARTH IS SHE?? LOL

Second, I wanted you to see that I can now make the quotes work!

What can I say?? YOU ROCK! LOL

BigLuna
20-04-2009, 09:36
You can write to me anytime at all.

I was at a wedding yesterday. Sometimes, although rare, I actually get to go somewhere!

Maggiemay
20-04-2009, 09:39
Such a crack up! LOL

Well, I've missed you but hey! when you got to go to a wedding, you gotta go! Right?!

Magz :)

Ps: I am still laughing from what you said..