what do you use to cover your decks?

fairy_circus

I'm not sure if I'm writing in the right place but, how do you cover your decks? do you prefer silk? is colour important to you? do you put them in a wooden box or do you have a cupboard for them?

Hathor

Hi Fairy ! All my decks live in their own colorful tarot bags and they all live together in my large chest which includes incense, and tarot books. What about you ?

Hathor

fairy_circus

Haha! Such a poetic answer:). Mines are in colorful cloths, too; but I'm a little untidy, so half of them live in my library and the other half in a drawer. I change the books' places too often, but generally I put the newest decks in the library. Ah, and I seperate them with colors, for example my childish and cute rider-waite deck is wrapped in an orange scarf, but victoria frances's favole deck(I've just bought it) will lie in a black or purple velvet cloth.

hshaffery

I keep the primary deck I'm working with in a pretty white bone box I bought from Target ages ago, and the rest are in bags I made. They're black velvet with silk or satin lining in pretty colors...for some reason I have this hang up that I need to have my cards in bags like that. :p But before I made the bags I kept any deck I was using wrapped in a nice piece of lace from my scrap fabric bucket.

TherionHowl

Currently my two decks reside on the top of my desk loosely covered in a cotton fabric (one half under, one half folded on top of the decks). I plan on buying a couple of small wooden craft boxes and covering the insides with very soft fabric, possibly even putting in a crystal or two depending on my mood.

sugerbat

I don't have any cloth for mine but i got this nice hand-carved
box at the local new age store (it smells like insense! ^.^)
i keep my deck in there... along with some moonstone, quartz
and amethest (i can't spell it :( ) That works for me... but i think some
nice cloth would be nice ^ ^

Brigid

I keep most of my decks in a large banana leaf chest that I bought at spotlight.
All my Baba decks have their own Baba bag, I'm in the process of making bags for the rest.
I usually keep rosemary and lavender in the chest with the cards.

littlestar

I dont have many decks. The one i use most is the RWS, that one never gets put away or covered. My Gilded deck gets put in the black draw string organza bag that i got when i purchased the deck.

The Druidcraft and Angel Oracle cards i dont use as i dont bond with them, so they stay in their original boxes i bought them in :)

bluecaffeine

in a black silk cover in a drawer under my bed

emmsma

All my decks live on a shelf of a bookcase in the livingroom. Most have their own crocheted bag. All my recent deck purchased is keeping me quite busy. A few of the decks have found temporary housing in small cosmetic bags. Not sure if they will stay in them or if I will crochet something for them in time.