death

franniee

Hi!

I was friends with this woman a long time ago and her daughter was an astrologer and she told me that one time her daughter was doing a reading for a client and she was flowing with info about this or that and then her predictions abruptly ended. She told the woman to come back in 6 months or so and she would work on her chart again ..... the woman died in a plane crash shortly after that reading. The astrologer then understood why the info from the chart abruptly ended.... I have been curious ever since about death and the chart.

I know that this is just an indication or a potential and not an absolute but I was curious where it would be seen and how. This is a natal chart of someone who has passed. Would someone help me see where it may have been predicted or indicated? I don't want to use this info for others I merely want to understand it for myself. (and not to predict my own end) Just curious.

Thanks
me

Cactus

Wow. How scary. Franniee, I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to tell you that I've wondered the same thing. I think astrologers can see tendencies in charts that indicate the possibility of violence or accidents. I think squares from Mars and Pluto or something about Mars and Pluto indicate violence meaning that the person, along with other things in the chart, can be so prone to violence that he puts himself in dangerous violent situations and is at risk of dying a violent death OR being in a violent accident.

Things in the chart that indicate that a person is highly strung and nervous or impatient can indicate injury or death due to accidents stemming from impatience or carelessness due to rushing around, not paying attention, going too quickly (speeding in a car...)

So while I can't give specifics, the reading from my astrology books I did (and internet research) on how to apply what you see in a person's chart to their character and what they are at risk for really made sense!
Since the chart shows a person's nature, if the person seems to have some anger, aggression and violence, then it stands to reason that there could be some danger in the person's life. But I know that there is much more to it than that.

I'm sure a chart that doesn't indicate any impatience, boredom, violence, anger, outbursts...would stand out, as well. Someone who has good aspects (trines, sextiles?) with Venus, Mars, whatever...and who have planets in the more gentle signs (water?) could indicate someone with a nice, soft, gentle personality who doesn't seem to be at risk for violence, being in or creating a violent situation, or being impatient enough to speed and have an accident...

Does that make sense? Maybe it does answer your question a tiny bit. But I am no expert at all! I should run this question by my pro astrologer sister and her husband!

Minderwiz

Well there are a number of traditional techniques but they are more geared to assessing how long the native will live - life expectancy.

Jean Baptiste Morin in the seventeenth century appears to have predicted his own death quite accurately but he used solar returns and transits to do it based on the potential of his natal chart.

One of the big problems with estimating life and death is that modern medicine can make nonsense of any prediction. Indeed even not so modern medicine. My chart has a debilitated Saturn conjunct the Ascendant in the twelfth. This could well be taken as a symbol of death at birth. In fact my birth was indeed difficult and but for a very skilled midwife, I might well have died.

The chart shows a possiblity but no more. I wouldn't expect the 'predictions to stop' even if death is a strong possibility, as it might be avoided, even by divine intervention. What I would expect is a combination of factors in the natal chart, solar return and transits - not just a natal chart.

franniee

ooooops the chart was missing :D here it is with the aspects too.... this of course is just the natal chart. :)

Thanks you two..... I thought about the solar return but this person passed at 25, too young for the return.... then I looked at saturn's placement and that didn't give me too much info.... but hell I am just a little better than a beginner so. :rolleyes:

Cactus I have risk taking aspects in my chart - very much so - but I am also a virgo so I do things in a calculated way... or so I think. :laugh: yes it does make sense - but how do we figure an illness?

Attachments

• S.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 157
  • S natal aspects.pdf
    18.6 KB · Views: 158

Maggiemay

franniee said:
Hi!

I was friends with this woman a long time ago and her daughter was an astrologer and she told me that one time her daughter was doing a reading for a client and she was flowing with info about this or that and then her predictions abruptly ended. She told the woman to come back in 6 months or so and she would work on her chart again ..... the woman died in a plane crash shortly after that reading. The astrologer then understood why the info from the chart abruptly ended.... I have been curious ever since about death and the chart.
I would tend to think that it'd be highly unlikely.

Regards,

Maggie :)

franniee

Maggiemay said:
I would tend to think that it'd be highly unlikely.

Regards,

Nope it is a true story! She was a professional astrologer and she didn't see the death coming but hindsight was 20:20

Maggiemay

I believe you.

It's just that I would be surprised that a consultation would be abruptly ended like that. But then again, everything is possible!

Regards,

Edited : was the astrologer a bit of a psychic?

franniee said:
Nope it is a true story! She was a professional astrologer and she didn't see the death coming but hindsight was 20:20

willowfox

franniee said:
Hi!

I was friends with this woman a long time ago and her daughter was an astrologer and she told me that one time her daughter was doing a reading for a client and she was flowing with info about this or that and then her predictions abruptly ended.

The information in a chart is never ending, but after a while some astrologers only need to take a quick glimpse at the chart to see what is due to happen, so when her mind went blank, it was her own intuition saying there is nothing more to be told of this woman's life story. So, a blank indicates a void, and a void indicates no more life.

franniee

willowfox said:
The information in a chart is never ending, but after a while some astrologers only need to take a quick glimpse at the chart to see what is due to happen, so when her mind went blank, it was her own intuition saying there is nothing more to be told of this woman's life story. So, a blank indicates a void, and a void indicates no more life.

yes I believe that.

I just wanted to understand what astrological aspects would indicate the void etc...but I think my question is too complex and we would have had to do progressions etc. which is beyond my scope. I think the natal chart that I attached isn't going to help me figure it out.

Thank you Willow! :heart: