Tarot In My Dreams

Saphirei

Ever since I bought my first deck Ive been seeing tarot cards in my dreams. Usually my dreams are a bit foggy but sometimes I can remember specific cards. Last night in one of my dreams, the five of cups was laying out on a table, and a few nights ago I saw the ace of cups pinned to a wall or something.

Has this happened to anyone else? If im dreaming about certain cards, does this mean they have significance? And why do I keep seeing tarot cards in my dreams?

nisaba

Your dreaming mind is telling you that it's the Next Big Thing in your life.

Another thought to consider: when I was in hospital last (seventeen years ago, yes I know), I slept badly because I'm a light sleeper (a light sleeper who snores!) and everyone knows if your nights are broken you'll remember more of your dreams, and I was remembering seven or eight a night. I was earning the bulk of my living in an office, but of an afternoon every day I'd work several hours in my car as a courier, and I was doing a *lot* of driving. I notived, then, that if I woke up -say - seven times a night remembering dreams, six of them would be driving-dreams.

So, if Tarot is the thing you're doing most of at the moment, that will be reflected in your dreams. don't worry - as it quietens down and becomes a standard part of your life (like brushing teeth, say, or picking your nose) you'll dream of it about as often as you dream of brushing your teeth or picking your nose. But it'll take a while. In the meantime, enjoy the ride!

KnightOfWands

It might be worth it to record what cards you're dreaming up and to see if they tie into your life in any way.

Manda

I dream in tarot all the time. I try to write it all down as soon as I wake up, but we all know how that can go. I see dreams as the subconscious trying to make contact with the conscious, so I pay extra attention to those cards. Damn Three of Wands has been stalking all year in my dreams!

Shadow wolf1214

Just the other day, i had a dream where i was in school and their was this whole class on tarot, it was crazy all my friends were their. It wasnt like usual classes though, we were all writing down anything we were told.

CastleRock

Oh yeah, this happens to me a lot. Too bad I forget my dreams so quickly. Next time, I will try to write it down as soon as I wake up.