PDA

View Full Version : Can't log out.

Lillie
01-05-2009, 22:22
I'm in the library and I can't log out.

Well, I can, but if I come back I am already logged in.

I have clreared the history and cookies as much as the library computer will let me, but still the same.

So.

If you get a 7 year old moron posting under my name then it's because the foul mouthed library tykes have discovered this interesting situation.

Grigori
03-05-2009, 22:38
I don't think there is anything that could be done on the forum software to help your situation Lillie. Maybe it would be a good time to change your password, so that cookie will no longer work. In the meantime, will look out for 7 year olds pretending to be a frog ;)

Lillie
05-05-2009, 21:48
Thanks. That worked!

Grigori
05-05-2009, 22:21
Excellent. Though I'll still watch you suspiciously for a couple of days, to make sure you don't mention pokemon, or something like that. (hmmm OK, I'm old and out of touch. I have no idea what 7 years old watch anymore. Probably something that would make me blush :laugh: )

Lillie
06-05-2009, 01:06
They are unbelievably vile and foul mouthed.

Last week they were over the opposite side of the library looking at pictures of girls and shouting out alternately 'Minger' or 'I'd do her!'
Do her? With what? You're 7!!!!!!

Also they told the library lady to 'F**k off you b*tch'

And other nice things like that.

But they can't spell Google, which is a condemnation of the british education system.

Oh well.

Now I have to remember me new password....