The Essential Guide to Astrology : Oracle Card

jrr01

Anyone use them...? I got them 3 days ago and I love the way they look and feel. Very small cards and fits anywhere.

Yvresse

How do these work?

I always thought that astrology was more about calculating planetary positions, the time of the day/month, etc. as opposed to drawing random cards.

Do the cards contain a summary of different planetary positions, houses, etc. and the spread shows you how to work out the composite meaning (and my apologies if I am getting this all wrong; I no zilch about astrology =x )?

If so, it sounds like a very handy learning tool. I'm interested! :D

jrr01

Finally I get someone intrested. They are oracle cards and each oracle cards are divited by groups. for example, this is comming out of the book ok.

A) 12 Sun Signs Cards
It includes their respective characteristics

B) 12 Celestial Cards
This represent the planets and the character traits they represent.

C) 12 House Cards
This are the houses of a bitch chart and the facet of your life governed by it.

D) 6 Aspect Cards
This ones are geometric relationships between planets, signs, or houses. the angle or degree of relationship indicates how this elements function together. they illuminate teh relationship between other enegeries.

E) 3 Directive Cards
This indicate what roads you should take.

F) 7 Spirit Cards
Help you focus enegeries and understand teh forces at play.

Let me do a small reading spread ok.

Q: Will I move with my partner soon?

1. The present condition: Libra= My partner and I are balancing our relationship and planing and exchanging ideas to live together.

2. What's in your path: 2nd House=We are dealing with a few financil setbacks

3. What's beneath you: Mercury=All my misunderstandings will be over.

4. What's behind you: Sun=My clarity to see ahead, to stay positive

5. What you seek: 11th House=Not selling myself short. Not giving up.

6. What's before you: Sagittarius=Having a concept towards things. Be more clever.

This are very very very spiritual and you can gain total insights of topics or questions you can not answer.

Yvresse

Hmm, sounds like an interesting tool for a beginner. Thanks! I'll look into it!

jrr01

Yes it is. Look into it. :)

hunter

Do you have any more info about these cards? Google didn't bring up anything significant.