PDA

View Full Version : New sub-forum for dream interpretation?

Mnx4
03-05-2009, 18:48
Hey,

I couldn't help but notice that the divination forum has a lot of dream interpretation threads. I'm totally not against there being those threads there, I'm just suggesting that perhaps it would be a good idea to make a dream interpretation sub-forum or make it a main forum under the non-tarot section. Or even if a "non dream interpretation" sub forum were made in the divination section.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
-Mnx4

Mellifluous
05-05-2009, 07:04
I've had the same thought many times myself. So, I second this. :)

Cat*
08-05-2009, 09:20
I also believe a dream interpretation forum would be a good idea. It would also make searching for "dream keywords" easier, if one wanted to do so (e.g. to compare all "dog dreams").

tigerlily
08-05-2009, 22:56
Although I haven't posted any dreams yet, I also think they deserve their own (sub)forum. The input is high enough for one, I think.

Hunting Starship
12-05-2009, 04:37
is there some place today in this forum which deals with dream interpretations or is it just randomly around the board?

(still guite new at this site and have just visit some of the treads, love the dream idea though)

Sulis
12-05-2009, 04:44
is there some place today in this forum which deals with dream interpretations or is it just randomly around the board?

(still guite new at this site and have just visit some of the treads, love the dream idea though)

Yes, dream interpretation is in the Divination forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Welcome to Aeclectic :).

namesoftrees
12-05-2009, 19:56
um just passing and I want to say that I think a dream analysis sub line would be very busy and used and in relation to tarot it's significantly about symbolism and furthers understanding of symbolism in the cards no matter who the influences may be Jung Crowley etc. or just ancient archetype.