Mother's Day

BigLuna

Since this is Mother's Day in the US, I just thought I'd pass a reminder on to everyone that your birth chart is also a picture of what was happening on that day in your mother's life.

To all women -- whether you're the mother of children, art, pets, or invention --today we celebrate you.

BigLuna

Maggiemay

Just celebrated my mother. I gave her an extra hug for her troubles on my b-day!

I missed you Big_Luna.

Regards,

Maggie :)

BigLuna

Hello, Maggie!

As you can see from how quiet it's been here, we've all missed you! Hope you got some good studying done.

Seafra

I honestly never thought of my birth chart in that way. Thank you for calling that to my attention. My mother took a path so different from mine. This could be another clue as to why that was.

Thank you.

Maggiemay

BigLuna said:
Hello, Maggie! Hope you got some good studying done.

I did!

Thank you for asking. :)

Maggie

BigLuna

Seafra said:
I honestly never thought of my birth chart in that way. Thank you for calling that to my attention. My mother took a path so different from mine. This could be another clue as to why that was.

Thank you.

I'll always remember the first time someone brought that idea to my attention, Seafra. I was such an eye opener for me in many ways. We are the product of someone else's life, impacted by their destiny and their choices. Our birth is a picture of not only our lives, but of a pivotal time in the lives of our mothers.