Astrology.com

cheekyminx

I did one of those free personal profile charts & I was amazed at how accurate MINE WAS!!! Sheesh! Am I that obvious & unoriginal? lol
I did two more for friends of mine & the Capricorns was pretty good, but my Librian friends reading was ok.

Minderwiz

Some of the free sites are quite good - and well worth trying. They are far more accurate than the Sun sign horoscope columns in papers and mags.

However the big drawback with them is that they can't synthesise - pull everything together into a holisitc reading.

I seem to remember that we have had one or two people complain about readings from sites - so take them with some degree of care.

scheherazade

Actually, for some reason, I've found that people who are accurately described by their Zodiac symbols often are the ones who turn to other forms of metaphysical arts, eg Tarot. So it's no surprise, at least to me, that your chart would be so on track.

As for your Libran friends, Libras are rather hard to figure out. They are the scales, and they are all for fairness and such, but at the same time, they are artistic... they have many factors pulling on them, those Libras. And all in all, they tend not to be quite as depthy, so their sense of self slides about on the plane of their symbol's attributes.

RingTheory

The problems I've had with these sites are, as Minderwitz said, the inability of them to accurately give chart interpertations that are individualized.

For example, they'll interpert, say, Mars in Scorpio in the seventh house accurately, but ignore anything that would strengthen or weaken that particular configuration at all.

Also, astro seems too negative to me when it comes to the twelth, sixth. third, or eight houses.

They can give you a broad overview, but just remember you're getting the parts, then the sum of the parts, and it won't add up to the total.