New Century Tarot

SpaceCadet

I have the New Century Tarot, with the purple funky back, I love these cards I think they're just beautiful but they are stiff as a mother and that prevents me from using them as much as I would like as I find them impossible to shuffle.

Does anybody have these cards and do they eventually loosen up some? Or will it do me no good to riffle them and I just need to do a hand over hand shuffling?

Thanks!

rwcarter

Can't speak specifically for the New Century, but I've found that shuffling the deck in smaller batches (say 10-15 cards in each hand for a riffle) will loosen the deck up faster. So does constantly shuffling it every free minute you have. ;)

Rodney

SpaceCadet

rwcarter said:
Can't speak specifically for the New Century, but I've found that shuffling the deck in smaller batches (say 10-15 cards in each hand for a riffle) will loosen the deck up faster. So does constantly shuffling it every free minute you have. ;)

Rodney
Ouch, sounds like a lot of work. But I sit at home all day shuffling my beautiful cards anyway, so I think I can manage it. :) But they are soooo stiff I'm thinking just to shuffle them hand over hand mostly even though I prefer to riffle they just don't want to give. Thanks for the advice!