The Tarot Connection - Where is Lesia?

Alpha-Omega

It has been 3 months to the day since the last posting on The Tarot Connection?

Where is Lesia? Does anyone know? I hope she is fine......

LavenderLibra

I've been wondering the same thing....I miss her, after getting so hooked on THE TAROT CONNECTION.

Alpha-Omega

Yes I love the T.C best podcast, I hope Lesia is ok........

minrice

Funny you should mention that, I have been checking it too every few days for something new. Not that I'm complaining ;) as there is still much I haven't heard. But like you I'm wondering and hoping all is well!

Onyx

I love the podcast as well but it seemed to me that she was getting a bit burned out or the feeling that part of her journey was coming to a close. I get this from listening to the interview with her on the Tarot Table Talk podcast.

In that interview Leisa seemed to imply that things may becoming to an end and since then the podcasts have been less frequent. She also has been very busy producing classes, decks, running a business of reading at parties, she also has a software development job, and still runs the Tarot Connection shop.

Being hooked on the podcast for years now I am also missing it, just remember when it was weekly. That was awesome.

Onyx.

nisaba

HAs anyone thought to pull a few cards about her absence? I never knew her or heard the podcast, so it would have to be someone else.

Mimers

I am sure she is ok. I see her on facebook. Perhaps she just needs a little break. She is ok though. That much I can tell.

Alpha-Omega

Mimers said:
I am sure she is ok. I see her on facebook. Perhaps she just needs a little break. She is ok though. That much I can tell.

Oh thats good, as long as she is ok. I always think of the worst.... Hope she comes back soon. Tarot Connection is an amazing podcast.

Mellaenn

I love Tarot Connection, too. I think the podcast is awesome. I was just listening to an old one today about the Quantum, a deck I just acquired.

Hope she decides to get back into it! She's got some real fans out here.

Is she on AT; does anyone know?

nisaba

Mellaenn said:
I was just listening to an old one today about the Quantum, a deck I just acquired.

There's an Aeclectic study group on it, you know. It's dying for want of interested people, for some reason. I've monopolised discussions so far - I've backed right off recently partly for fear of seeming like too much of a bragger, but mostly because I've gone back to school and my time is reducing. But if a new voice chimes up, I'll be only too happy to revisit! The link there will give you a list of the different threads - feel free to come into any of them!