PDA

View Full Version : Feelin' weird lately?...

MantraTarot
20-05-2009, 09:48
I'm putting this under the astrology board because I am trying to see if this has an astrology-based answer... perhaps. I've had something similar happen before, and I was told by someone who studied astrology that there were some planetary shifts going on or what not, so I thought I'd ask since it seems so similar....

So my question is: Has anyone else been feeling *really* dizzy and kind of "funky" (for lack of better term) today, or the past few days?

My yoga instructor also felt this way today. She began class stating that he would stay on the floor today b/c she's having some "mystery illnesses" and feels very dizzy. It sounded exactly how I have been feeling.

So is there some sort of energy shift that is affecting those of us who are very sensitive? Or is my yoga instructor and I just gearing up for that H1N1 virus?... haha. :)

Maggiemay
20-05-2009, 10:02
So my question is: Has anyone else been feeling *really* dizzy and kind of "funky" (for lack of better term) today, or the past few days?

Well, aside from the fact that we'd have to look at the transiting aspects on your (& your yoga instructor) natal chart:

I could tell you that Jupiter and Neptune in Aquarius are making a sharp aspect to the Sun & Mercury in Taurus... In my book, Neptune could give people a weird sensation... like being in the 'zone' as they say!

I don't know about anyone else but I am certainly feeling it! I couldn't say I'm dizzy though. But boy! Am I feeling 'spaced out' lately!

Plus the Moon has been in Pisces yesterday and the day before...that might explain the dizziness too... but that's short lived! :)

So is there some sort of energy shift that is affecting those of us who are very sensitive?

Saturn going forward again?

I'm pretty much guessing here. So, please, take it with a grain of salt!

Or is my yoga instructor and I just gearing up for that H1N1 virus?... haha. :)

Oh.. And btw, I'm a freak about Yoga, headstand and everything... I practice it at home or with my friends.. I could do it for HOURS....;)

Regards,

Maggie :)

MantraTarot
20-05-2009, 10:08
Thanks, Maggie. I really don't know anything about astrology other than "my sign" (lol), so I'll take your word for it.

Hey-- how did you start to learn about Astrology? It's the next thing on my "to learn" list. :)

Maggiemay
20-05-2009, 10:15
Thanks, Maggie. I really don't know anything about astrology other than "my sign" (lol), so I'll take your word for it.

What is your sun sign? Do you know your Moon sign?

I'm asking to gage how the transits might be affecting you! :) (broadly speaking)

Hey-- how did you start to learn about Astrology? It's the next thing on my "to learn" list. :)

Very simply. I used to go quite often to the library (quite the bookworm, you see) and one day I came across an Astrology book with a Yoga book right next to it!

For the little story, I was supposed to pass by the library to return some books and then meet up with my friends... long story short: I stayed 6 hours straight at the library reading ANYTHING I could find about astrology and lost complete track of time... which basically, caused a sort of 'manhunt'!! LOL

How did you start Yoga?

Maggie :)