Used Bookstore/ Celtic Tree Oracle

hunter

I found a used bookstore that sells tarot and oracle cards. Yahoo! I get to sit on the floor and touch and look at cards. And then buy them for half price or less if I like them.

I bought the Celtic Tree Oracle.

They had tons and tons of new rare decks too.

I got there close to closing, so couldn't really look around for long. I'm looking forward to going back.

minrice

Rub it in why don't you hunter :p ;) I would probably kill someone for a used bookstore where I am (although I am moving soooon!!!), let alone a used bookstore that sells cards and other good stuff! The one bookstore that was here was a tiny little Waldenbooks that only had the Idiots Guide to Tarot. And that store, the one bookstore here, closed months ago :(

emmsma

So, this is a preamble to an offer to buy *me* something lovely and hard to find?
Right?

BodhiSeed

Sounds like heaven, Hunter. Too bad we can't rent a bus and all show up at that store - of course we'd have to let Hunter have first dibs.:D

hunter

I love living in the city. This is new to me. So many opportunities. I buy a transportation pass once a month and ride almost free all month, unlimited. I used to have a very limited life. Lack of transportation opportunities kept me even more sheltered than my location.

A few years ago I never could have imagined the freedom and opportunities I now have. Life can change so quickly :-0 Wouldn't wish the upheaval, that it took to get here, on any of you though! What a ride :-( But now I can hop here and there and go wherever I want, whenever I want :)

If it makes you feel any better I hate the book to the tree cards. This mornings Oir/Spindle reading included this: "If you regard happiness as a right, you will never really achieve it". Well that certainly helped me start my day off right. NOT!