What is your Sun & Moon's favorite characteristic?

Maggiemay

I always look to sharpen my understanding of the particularities of each of the 12 signs.

So, I was wondering : Could you tell me what is the best/favorite characteristic that your Sun & Moon's signs bestow upon you?

Eg: The Sun in Taurus allows me to experience the world through my five senses (which feels great!) and the Moon in Aries enables me to be very active.

I'd love to hear from you; it could be fun!

Maggie :)

strangebrew

Hi Maggie :)

My sun in Scorpio enables me to be passionate, intuitive, intense, creative and very deep and my moon in taurus allows me to really feeeeeeeel, sense, and lavish (i love my velvet throws and fluffy cushions) :D

Hope this helps...great thread :)

Maggiemay

Hey Strangebrew!

LOL! I'm totally cracking up...

You've got quite the explosive combo right there! I love it. LOL

Oh God... receiving your "favors'' must be quite a treat indeed..... :)

Thanks for your input.

strangebrew

Maggiemay said:
Hey Strangebrew!

LMAO! I'm totally cracking up...

You've got quite the explosive combo right there! I love it. LOL

Oh God... receiving your "favors'' must be quite a treat indeed..... :)

Thanks for your input.

Quite a treat indeed so i am told :D.......i dare not add that i have aries rising and in all FIVE planets in Scorp and two in Taurus......oh dear......:D

x

Maggiemay

strangebrew said:
Quite a treat indeed so i am told :D.......i dare not add that i have aries rising and in all FIVE planets in Scorp and two in Taurus......oh dear......:D

x

ROFL!

Lilith must be soooooooo jealous of you!

ps: Don't mind me too much, the Sun's in Gemini and all I could think about is Fun!

strangebrew

Maggiemay said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith must be soooooooo jealous of you!

ps: Don't mind me too much, the Sun's in Gemini and all I could think about is Fun!

Ooohh keep on with the fun,,,i love it!! Yeah i would give Lilith a run for her money any day!!

Wait till i tell you..haha....my lover has Sun in Aries and Moon in Scorp (Venus and Mercury in Aries too)....with Saggi rising...OMG....you should see us together....well maybe NOT :D

Keep up with the fun girl!!! :D

Maggiemay

LOL!

Geez! It gets better with every post! God, you're sooo funny!

strangebrew said:
Ooohh keep on with the fun,,,i love it!! Yeah i would give Lilith a run for her money any day!!

Wait till i tell you..haha....my lover has Sun in Aries and Moon in Scorp (Venus and Mercury in Aries too)....with Saggi rising...OMG....you should see us together....well maybe NOT :D

Keep up with the fun girl!!! :D

isthmus nekoi

Fun question :)

I like how having a Sag moon b/c I love travelling and trying new things, esp food. I don't understand ppl who live in foreign countries and just hide in an expat community. I know what it's like to be away from your family/friends and miss home... but aren't they the least bit curious?

I like having a Cap sun b/c you can't bullshit a Cap. I do not suffer flakes gladly and am pretty dependable.

Maggiemay

isthmus nekoi said:
I don't understand ppl who live in foreign countries and just hide in an expat community. (...) but aren't they the least bit curious?

Interesting.

isthmus nekoi said:
I like having a Cap sun b/c you can't bullshit a Cap. I do not suffer flakes gladly and am pretty dependable.

LOL! Sooo true. My best friend has a Capricorn sun; I've tried pulling some fast ones on her: Never works!

Thank you for your post,

BigLuna

strangebrew said:
my moon in taurus allows me to really feeeeeeeel, sense, and lavish (i love my velvet throws and fluffy cushions)

Oh, boy, do I identify with that! I have a Taurus moon, too.

My sun in Cancer is a real conundrum. I think I have too many Aquarian/Uranian contacts to it and my moon to be "typical" of the sign. I guess the most Cancerian trait I have is a love of home. Without a home, I'm completely lost. The best thing it bestows on me -- a sensitivity that helps me understand other folks.