Doing reading for others! And I was right!

romanticdreamz

Just thought I'd share really as I've been grinning about it today. I've said in previous posts these last couple of weeks that I seem to becoming more in tune with the Tarot and my focus seems to be really involved with them at the moment.

I was at college today and one girl saw my Pocket RWS in my bag and asked for a quick draw. I did and then someone else saw them and wanted a draw etc... I ended up spending the whole day reading cards for people. (And not studying for my exams which are looming in a week!)

Now I did tell them that I was still learning and used these forums occasionally for some further guidance so no one was under any illusion of my ability. (I had no books with me so a lot was just based on my knowledge of them so far.)

But saying that, a lot of what I said seemed to resonate with them and they said that it made sense.

There was one person who seemed a bit disappointed but he still said I was correct on some points. (Which is still bothering me. Did he think I let him down?)

Despite looking on the forums and all, it gave me that little bit of a boost and wanting to learn it further. I seem to moving forward and, while it's showing me that I have a long way to go, it's been showing me that I am moving forward.

(Now to study for the actual exams at some point!!)

MistressNatasha

Yay!

Good job! My friends and I went to Starbucks on Tuesday last week and I read Tarot for all of them. We couldn't do it this past Tuesday but I'm taking a friend or two to Starbucks tonight to do more readings. We're trying to have Tarot Tuesdays. =] Who knows, maybe you will begin receiving donations that can help pay off college. =] Soon, I'm going to turn evil and ask my friends to give me money for gas on our Tarot Tuesdays. XD

Sheri

Congratulations, romanticdreamz!!!!

Reading for people leaves me smiling for hours afterwards. It's very rewarding! Don't worry about the guy. You were probably more accurate than he wanted to hear!

:love: Sheri

minrice

Good job romanticdreamz! Reading for people face to face is a huge accomplishment :) you should be proud!

Nevada

That's great! It's probably the best practice you could get at this point. Just remember to study for exams too. :)

starrystarrynight

Very nice! Good job!