New Moon in Gemini

BigLuna

I've been tinkering around with a new blog and posted an article on Sunday's new moon in Gemini.

If anyone would like to take a look: www.auntiemoon.wordpress.com

Maggiemay

LOL... I just got some new nail polish today... (spontaneously)

Maggie :)

hopena

This New Moon is going to conjoin my natal Moon, Venus and South Node. I had to smile at your list, because I'm in the process of doing several things mentioned:

* I'm re-reading an old favourite, a Dean Koontz book called Strangers. I read it several times as a teenager, and had the urge to read it, last week.

* The library is one of my favourite places, New Moon in Gemini or not. I'm always ordering in books. :)

* I've been wanting to send out a few cards/postcards, and want to finish a hand-written letter to a friend. Emails and Facebook can be nice, but I miss receiving letters and cards that I can hold in my hands. I also looked up an old friend the other night, after dreaming of him last week.

* The other day, my sister found my favourite ring - a ring that I thought had gone for good. It's a small Tiger's Eye ring, that I wore every time I left the house, when overcoming agoraphobia.

* I was thinking earlier, that I need to do more girly things, like take care of my fingernails, and maybe try giving myself a pedicure. :)

* This afternoon, I grabbed my Universal Waite, and started to haunt the Rider-Waite forum here at AT. I've been meaning to study the cards properly again, in an effort to focus. I also looked through my DruidCraft, and felt that thrill that I felt when I first saw the cards, knowing that I had to have them.

* My sister told me that she's going to learn how to make soap; she asked if I'd also like to learn (I would - I've wanted to for years).

I didn't mean for this to be so long... with Mars hovering over my Sun, in the sixth house, I'm feeling the urge to start several things at once, but am trying to focus.

BigLuna

That's all absolutely wonderful!

What color polish, Maggie?

Hopena, you are definitely in tune with Gemini energies right now. What a list! I'm all for doing girly things to make ourselves feel better.

I love the symbolism of the tiger's eye ring.

Thank you for all of that, Hopena. It was remarkable, and very inspiring.

Maggiemay

BigLuna said:
What color polish, Maggie?

LOL! Red.

:) Maggie

Ps : Super fun article. Very cute website. I'll be visiting!!!