MercRx square Neptune

BigLuna

MercRx square Neptune is one of our current transiting aspects.

Last night, my email contact list went totally missing. Completely gone! It's the first time since I placed my hands on a keyboard in the last century that has happened to me, and it is not a good thing. It was missing all morning, and now it has suddenly reappeared.

Advice: Back up your files and print out your address lists. It may not be necessary, but it certainly won't hurt.

Maggiemay

BigLuna said:
Last night, my email contact list went totally missing. Completely gone!

What a nightmare!

BigLuna, have you ever had a transiting Neptune aspect on your natal Mercury? If so, could you tell me about the impact it had on you?

My natal Mercury is at 27' Taurus and will be in square aspect to transiting Neptune for pretty much the rest of 2009. (if not more)

I am very very concerned about this! I mean, what does that spell out? Will I become delusional? End up at the funny farm? Become a thief? A con artist? a pathological liar? WHAT?

I could pretty much kiss my 'concentration' good bye?!

LOL. (not!)

:( Maggie

BigLuna

I had the Neptune square Mercury aspect in 1979-80. I fell in love with a sweet talker, a song-writer.

Robert Hands says in "Planets in Transits:"

"The principal challenge of this transit is to keep yur thinking and communications straight within yourself and with regard to others. The quality of your mind is being tested now, and any loose ends in your thinking or attitudes will become a serous source of trouble. Any unclear ideas will become a source of confusion to you in many aspects of your life."

I don't recall being confused during that period. I do remember thinking that I didn't trust that sweet-talker I fell in love with, but I did it anyway. I guess, in hindsight, that is the ultimate confusion.

Maggiemay

Oh. I see. Thanks for the heads up. Translation : I'm freaking out. :(

Maybe I'll just use this transit to my advantage and finish the novel I've been working on...as I am in urgent need of inspiration! LOL

BigLuna, you're my lucky charm these days.

Maggie