I'm looking for a new oracle..

Dusk Till Dawn

I am looking for an oracle that is suited for 1 card draws. I have a few oracles, but I am looking for something different, that I can pull only one card at night.
I have been searching all over, but I can't find anything new. Any suggestions?
Some help would be greatly appreciated.

thorhammer

I find the Luman: Dreaming in Colour deck to be perfect for what you describe :heart: It's sublime, truly.

Another powerful one that I've found is the Attuned: A Moon Cycle deck. I don't know how easy it is to find, though, so if you can't find it PM me - I've got a spare . . . (I think?) I'll check for you if you like :)

\m/ Kat

Dusk Till Dawn

Wow! Thank you!I looked at both of them, I really like the Attuned Deck.Especially the Nurture Card, just reminds me so much of Sam. The Colors are incredible! This is exactly what I was looking for. I tried finding it, it's hard to get over here. Could you check on that spare?

thorhammer

You have a PM :)

Gennai

Personally, I love the Medicine Woman Deck for one card draws. It's amazingly spot on, inspiring, uplifting and guiding.

Dusk Till Dawn

I had looked at the Deck before, I just don't click with it. Thanks.

HearthCricket

Maybe Oracle of the Dragonfae or Spirit of the Wheel?

hunter

Wow the Attuned looks great. If someone knows where it can be purchased please let me know.

Dusk Till Dawn

Thank you!I read through threads, were people were saying that the Dragonfae is amazing but hardly readable,besides, I have a lot of Fae Decks. The spirit of the wheel Deck is something I need to look further into.