A Tarot Surprise

lizziecat

A professor at the U mentioned to me one day about a year ago that his wife is a professional tarot reader. Of course I found that interesting, but eventually forgot about it.

Today she walked into my office and is going to be working here over the summer, so we had a nice long talk about Tarot and she kindly offered to do a reading exchange with me.

I was so excited I just about passed out - I never would have guessed that there was actually a genuine Tarot reader here (most are the phony "psychic" scam artist variety the police close down every so often).

I just talked with her for a few minutes but it was easy to tell she was very knowledgable and passionate about Tarot - so it looks like this will be one surprisingly great summer! :D

celticnoodle

that is nice for you, lizziecat! not only for the reading exchange, but to have someone with whom you can share your tarot passion & knowledge with & who will understand and share with you their knowledge and passion with this! it always makes it much more enjoyable when you have someone in the flesh with whom to share the experience with too.

nisaba

Fantastic! I know I enjoy the Atrotistas amongst my friends, even if we don't often swap readings.

littlestar

That's fantastic!!

tarotlyn

...wonderful! :thumbsup:
:):heart: