PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to change my username?

butterfly_bookmark
30-05-2009, 02:52
Usually I was supposed to have it as butterfly_bookmark. But for some reason, it's butterfly_bookmar instead, without the k in the end... is it possible I can change it to butterfly_bookmark?

Much love. <3

inanna_tarot
30-05-2009, 02:56
perhaps you have maxed out of the number of characters you can have for a username?

butterfly_bookmark
30-05-2009, 03:01
I see... then is it possible just to change my name into something else? It certainly sounds silly when it's butterfly_bookmar. :P

inanna_tarot
30-05-2009, 03:03
your name now has an additional K so it looks fine!

Ignore my post above, i obviously know nothing LOL.

butterfly_bookmark
30-05-2009, 03:08
Lol, thank you to whoever made the change, and thank you to you for helping. ^_^

DevilishAngel
13-06-2009, 17:57
oh I didn't know you could fix the names, because mine was suppose to be DevilishAngel with another i not DevilshAngel. I must have did a typo there :\

Yves Le Marseillais
18-07-2010, 04:40
Hello all,

When I firstly registered to ATF my choosen name was Yves Le Marseillais.
At a certain time my name was changed in Yves Le Marseilla !!.....
May be because I made a faulse operation on my keynote or machine disconnected, I don't know.

Could anybody please help me to recover my original name ?

By keeping my original date of registering of course.

Many thanks for this little but irritating minor problem.

Salutations from Marseille

Yves Le Marseillais

Solandia
21-07-2010, 11:14
Hi Yves, the old character limit for membernames was 17 characters, so your membername would have been cropped at the time of registering. I've now fixed it for you.

~ Solandia

Yves Le Marseillais
21-07-2010, 17:11
Hi Yves, the old character limit for membernames was 17 characters, so your membername would have been cropped at the time of registering. I've now fixed it for you.

~ Solandia

Hello Solandia,

Ouf !! I am back to my identity ! My lungs open larger and my arms open largely.
The Marseille Fool thanks you very much for this quick repair.

Best

Yves Le Marseille...Yeah !!