PDA

View Full Version : I can't post my fb!! @@

blackroseivy
01-06-2009, 06:27
Ok this is like REAL WEIRD.

I tried to post in metal_romantic's reading thread, only to have a BLANK post come up! Tried edit - that didn't work either! Tried posting a 2nd time - NOTHING went up at ALL!! @@

What is going on here???

gregory
01-06-2009, 06:30
Log out and log back in..... It seems to be happening some lately.

ETA - I just tried posting there and it worked fine.... Try again ! (did you accidentally hit delete in passing ?!)

annabubble
17-06-2009, 02:34
Hey,

this is happening to me aswell I cannot post feedback in posts or PMs and i'm not sure what to try since i first attempted it on thursday/friday-ish and its now tuesday but i still can't give my feedback... :S

anna x

Jay-Bee
17-06-2009, 07:21
I had a problem posting feedback a few weeks ago, I discovered what I had done so could be worth you checking.

When I replied I used the quote button, I eventually discovered that I had accidentally deleted one of the formatting instruction ie [ b ] to start bold and [ / b ] to finish bold (added in spaces so it showed rather than just making everything bold :D). It was blank even when I previewed my post, so if this is the case for you it may be worth checking that for every 'start' you have a 'finish'.

Hope this makes some sense as its a bit early here :)

annabubble
18-06-2009, 02:53
ahh okay i'll go and give it a try
thank you!
anna x

ETA: just done checked and it was all because i put a "/" in the wrong place :P haha i'm such an idiot sometimes