PDA

View Full Version : new spheres

thinbuddha
06-06-2009, 08:38
I just got a couple new spheres - they are in the post now, and I'm expecting them on Monday.

The smokey sphere is 4.25 inches diameter, the clear sphere is 4.625 inches in diameter. Really exciting!

HearthCricket
06-06-2009, 09:09
They are both gorgeous and that smokey is just beautiful! What depth!! Enjoy them! Will you be scrying with them or just appreciating their beauty?

MsRubyRain
06-06-2009, 09:16
I adore smokey quartz! Beautiful spheres!

MCsea
06-06-2009, 10:09
Awesome- these are really awesome and beautiful!

MARINA

Angie9
06-06-2009, 10:27
Oh, those are beautiful! Lucky you. That smokey quartz is really something special. But - both are wonderful, enjoy.

thinbuddha
06-06-2009, 10:29
Yeah, I will be using them for scrying. I have been using a clear quartz sphere that was given to me a couple years back. It will be nice to have choices. I'm interested in seeing if the smokey sphere will have a different feel than the clear.

-tb

EDIT - another pic

Briar Rose
13-06-2009, 14:28
This is so beautiful. Amazing. There is alot in that, yet it's clear too. I am getting it holds alot of info for you, more so than most.

celticnoodle
13-06-2009, 23:41
very pretty--both of them! just love the colors in the smokey. :)

thinbuddha
17-06-2009, 08:58
I'm having a hard time falling in love with these spheres in person.

HearthCricket
17-06-2009, 09:05
I'm having a hard time falling in love with these spheres in person.

Why is that? Have you tried looking at them under various types of light, candles, dim light, sun, etc.? Have you named them, yet? I always name mine! They really are beauties. The clear quartz reminds me of my sphere named Ophelia. She is very liquidy and clear, with just a few planes in her, and she is very vain. She makes me work hard to get anything out of her, but when she does it is to the point. Miranda is far more chatty and wants to reveal everything under the sun. I have to work with her under darker circumstances. Your smokey sphere looks very serious, like a Thoth deck. No fooling around. Straight to business, etc. Maybe his name is Igor... :D Have some fun with them and let them shine out their own messages without too much force. Make friends first, chat later!

minrice
17-06-2009, 09:21
really? Those are beautiful Thinbuddha! Where did you get them?

Cactus Dahlia
17-06-2009, 17:50
They are both superb. A lovely size too.

I really really want one too. I've only just started with crystals, and I should 'learn to walk first'. I can't explain this sudden desire!

I would love to know where you got them from too.

Lucky, lucky you. :)

thinbuddha
18-06-2009, 02:48
I got them from an ebay seller (GWGems) shipped from Brazil. He has a lot of incredible spheres for sale, and I keep an eye on his auctions because they are usually priced nicely.

I haven't given them names. I have 3 other spheres. One of the others is simply sublime in any lighting condition, which I guess is what I was expecting here. None of them have names.

Le Fanu
18-06-2009, 08:11
Hold them in your hands and get them hot (I always do this with my Crystal ball). I just sit with it in my lap sometimes and cup my hands around it. No attempts at scrying, nothing. Just feel it get hot...