• Tarot Reader

Votes: 47 56.6%
  • Tarot Consultant

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 18 21.7%

• Total voters

bigcaat

I'm redoing my business cards, and I'm forever waffling.

What do you call yourself?

(Please specify in a post if you answer "something else.")

Thanks! :)

Caat

minrice

Well more specifically I call myself a Tarot Card Reader in that I read Tarot cards. I think that with something like a business card you have to get right t the point and the person has to get it in one brief glance. If I didn't know anything at all I'm not sure I would know what a Spiritual consultant or an intuitive counselor is. Tarot card reader gets right to the point.

nisaba

<grin> I call myself Nisaba, mostly.

bigcaat

minrice said:
Well more specifically I call myself a Tarot Card Reader in that I read Tarot cards. I think that with something like a business card you have to get right t the point and the person has to get it in one brief glance. If I didn't know anything at all I'm not sure I would know what a Spiritual consultant or an intuitive counselor is. Tarot card reader gets right to the point.
Maybe that's my problem. I not only do tarot, but I am a medium, animal communicator and energetic healer.

Trying to find an appropriate title that covers the whole "metaphysician" aspect to it. Something that people would understand.

nisaba

bigcaat said:
Maybe that's my problem. I not only do tarot, but I am a medium, animal communicator and energetic healer.

Trying to find an appropriate title that covers the whole "metaphysician" aspect to it. Something that people would understand.
What's wrong with "Metaphysician"? On the back of the card you could list in point form the different individual skills you're selling.

Grizabella

Well, I'm in favor of conciseness but I guess you could call yourself a "Metaphysician specializing in animal communication and energy healing". That's an awful lot for cramming onto a business card but you could put it on a brochure. To be short, just say you're a Medium and Psychic and leave it at that on the business card.

My business cards that I just made up recently just say "Tarot Readings by Phone, Email, and in Person" and then my cell phone number. It looks like that would take up a lot of room on the card but by using a little smaller font for some of it, it's quite attractive and not crowded, but still easy to read.

bigcaat

nisaba said:
What's wrong with "Metaphysician"? On the back of the card you could list in point form the different individual skills you're selling.
That's actually as I have it now, just wasn't sure people would know what it was.

minrice

nisaba said:

Ooo that's a good suggestion. I should enlist your services bigcat, my dog is soooo needy and has such separation anxiety it isn't funny :(

Rev_Vesta

For me

"Dynamic Holistic Healing Facilitator...."

"Subtle Body Therapies...."

Tarot/Oracle readings
and plus....
Soul Energy Clearing
Universal Balance
Universal Link
Chakra Realignment
Aromatherapy massage/Hot Stone
and Reiki (Chikara-Reiki-Do Master)

I do call myself a "Tarotoligist...." when asked what I do.........

But i do like your card......

Vesta

Marcia959

minrice said:

I like clarity too, so I use my real name and Tarot Reader.

Attachment removed by moderator