9 of cups is stalking me!!

Queeny

That little man with his arms crossed, surrounded by cups keeps popping up! When im reading for myself, reading for others or just randomly pulling cards. Hes there with his rosy red cheeks smirking at me!!

I know the meaning of this card and right now its quite the opposite to how im feeling, i've tried pulling cards to see what it relates to and im getting nothing. Do you think my cards are playing a cruel trick on me? :(

Grizabella

There are lots of meanings for the 9 of Cups besides the happy one---the "wish card". It can mean drinking too much, for one thing, or the side effects of it. Often a card will keep popping up for you till you "get it", so I hope you'll be able to find out soon what it means.

Queeny

Thankyou, i dont have a problem with drinking, i dont drink so ill keep trying

Grizabella

Well, I didn't know you meant you were only reading for yourself. :) I thought you meant in just general for yourself and for others.

Mellifluous

If you're not feeling that way right now, it could be telling you that you will soon. :)

Queeny

Mellifluous said:
If you're not feeling that way right now, it could be telling you that you will soon. :)

I do hope so :)

nisaba

It can be about being self-indulgent, too, and often wallowing in your own unhappiness is a form of self-indulgence (I for one, because of past experiences, figure that any day I wake up alive, and don't get chased down the road by an addicted maniac waving an axe at me, has got to be a good day!). Perhaps the card is describing you as someone who spoils themself, if not with foor or alcohol, then with emotions? Or, perhaps if you live a particularly ascetic and spare lifestyle, it may be telling you the opposite, that a little pampering is in order but to not let it get out of hand?

Queeny

nisaba said:
It can be about being self-indulgent, too, and often wallowing in your own unhappiness is a form of self-indulgence (I for one, because of past experiences, figure that any day I wake up alive, and don't get chased down the road by an addicted maniac waving an axe at me, has got to be a good day!). Perhaps the card is describing you as someone who spoils themself, if not with foor or alcohol, then with emotions? Or, perhaps if you live a particularly ascetic and spare lifestyle, it may be telling you the opposite, that a little pampering is in order but to not let it get out of hand?

Maybe it could mean that i need some me time, or that i have no choice but 'me time' cus my boyfriends left me :(

nisaba

Well if that's your situation, perhaps it's trying to remind you that maybe it's not as bad as you think, there's some pleasure to be had out of it? (at the very least, someone who doesn't want to be around you can't be good for you).

Psy

Queeny said:
I know the meaning of this card and right now its quite the opposite to how im feeling, i've tried pulling cards to see what it relates to and im getting nothing. Do you think my cards are playing a cruel trick on me? :(

Huh...
I wonder what you mean by "i KNOW the meaning for this card"...
Could you expand on that, please :)?
I'd like to know where you actually know that means, and where you got this info from.
(if it's not too much to ask)
:)

John