PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! PLEASE!!! for member: Briar Rose

tarotlyn
16-06-2009, 11:52
:):heart: Hello!

Could someone please go and check and see why AT member Briar Rose
cannot log onto AT.

She just called me and she has tried to log onto AT from two different computer
systems. She is also able to open other web sites such as ebay.com and amazon.com,
so it is not her service.

She has cleared out all "cookies" from her web browser, but is still not able
to log in.

Thanking you in advance...:heart:
:):heart:tarotlyn

MsRubyRain
16-06-2009, 12:04
Some people aren't able to access the site and I don't think anybody is sure why at the moment. There are a few other problems with who's online not showing anybody online and the last visited time is going backwards.

It's not a problem on her end.

We have to wait until Solandia checks it's out.

Annabelle
16-06-2009, 12:20
Agreed . . . there are a lot of weird things going on with the forum at the moment - she's not the only one having problems logging in.

Only thing to do is be patient :). I'm sure it will all be fixed as soon as Solandia (or those she has left in charge) get to it . . .

gregory
16-06-2009, 13:26
Be thankful. Others cannot log OFF.....

Not that I can imagine why anyone would want to ;)

Debra
16-06-2009, 14:36
I was unable to get in for about 16 hours. I couldn't get anything--not even the stuff available to nonsubscribers.

I just did it, somehow, "backing in" from ... um ... the Blank Page.

So here I am again.

minrice
16-06-2009, 14:46
Be thankful. Others cannot log OFF.....

Not that I can imagine why anyone would want to ;)

Lol. I know, right? I wasn't able to log on all day today either, It was about 11:30 before I made it in. Whew! I needed my fix...

Grizabella
16-06-2009, 15:28
I wonder where Solandia is. Is she not here? Maybe SHE can't access the forum either. Now, that would be a real pickle, wouldn't it? :P

cardlady22
16-06-2009, 15:32
Well after a headache-inducing day, I truly am here (for the moment) but the ghost in the machine was telling you that i was here. IE is still giving me that HTTP 406. I broke through with Firefox! :thumbsup:

Aeon418
16-06-2009, 22:03
I've had nothing but HTTP 406 since Monday morning. Today I accidentally deleted the "www." from www.tarotforum.net and bingo, I was back in.

gregory
16-06-2009, 23:55
I wonder where Solandia is. Is she not here? Maybe SHE can't access the forum either. Now, that would be a real pickle, wouldn't it? :P
She has been away since Readers' Studio. There is a thread in tech (I am here alone) with more info than this - but she was contacted and seems to have done something overnight....

Alta
16-06-2009, 23:59
I've had nothing but HTTP 406 since Monday morning. Today I accidentally deleted the "www." from www.tarotforum.net and bingo, I was back in.Interesting, I just sent that to two people whom I know cannot get back in, hopefully will work for them as well.

Sulis
17-06-2009, 00:53
I've had nothing but HTTP 406 since Monday morning. Today I accidentally deleted the "www." from www.tarotforum.net and bingo, I was back in.

I've been unable to get in yesterday and all day today until I tried this (thanks Aeon :)).
Now if I click a link in a thread it doesn't work (takes me to a blank, white screen), until I remove the 'www.' bit from the url.

gregory
17-06-2009, 01:14
It's all fine now..... YAY Solandia !

Sulis
17-06-2009, 01:27
It's all fine now..... YAY Solandia !

It's not, I'm still unable to get in or use any ATF links if they have www. in them (it's making things quite a pain).

HearthCricket
17-06-2009, 01:30
Sulis~Do you mean any links with a www in them that might be in posts? I am able to access those.

Sulis
17-06-2009, 02:40
Sulis~Do you mean any links with a www in them that might be in posts? I am able to access those.

Yep, that's exactly what I mean. I've just been closing Tarot Trading threads and I can't get them to open at all unless I remove the 'www.'.
rwcarter says his Firefox is only allowing him in without the www. but I EX 7 is ok with the www.

Moonbow
17-06-2009, 02:41
I am the same as Sulis, www isn't working on the site.

gregory
17-06-2009, 02:44
All the links work for me in firefox...... But they none of them seem to include the www... they never have, though; I have always "known" this.... WTF....

cardlady22
17-06-2009, 02:49
Posts in this thread are playing peek-a-boo. It ain't over yet, folks!

Does it matter if the link has the http in front of the www? Because links with both are working for me. (Firefox)

Moonbow
17-06-2009, 02:53
This isn't a browser issue, its a problem with the site. http is ok just not www (for some members)

VenetianMask
17-06-2009, 03:45
I couldn't open the forum neither with Explorer nor with Opera (and still can't!) But I found out it opens in Firefox :)

<<VenetianMask>>