Dymock Brose

mahjong

I'm just wondering if anyone has visited the web site of Dymock Brose who is an astrologer from Adelaide Australia.Totally fascinating stuff for this beginner I can tell you.

Minderwiz

I hadn't heard of him till your post but a cursory web search shows he is held in good esteem.

Are you referring to his 'tests and problems' ? If so the link for others is

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dymock/

That does look fascinating and I'll have to work my way through it.

Thanks for the post

mahjong

Minderwiz said:
I hadn't heard of him till your post but a cursory web search shows he is held in good esteem.

Are you referring to his 'tests and problems' ? If so the link for others is

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dymock/

That does look fascinating and I'll have to work my way through it.

Thanks for the post
yes sorry I wasn't very clear but yes I was referring to all the tests and problems and his method of prediction;fascinating stuff.

dadsnook2000

A very useful site

This site is very useful. I also had no awareness of this site prior to now. It would seem that the many examples of charts and events of ordinary people lives make this an extraordinary resource for all early-studies students and more advanced students and practicing astrologers to test their methods.

Along with my editing of my book on prediction I will be applying my approach to every exercise/example on this site and expect to take each future posting as a challenge. I would advise all serious students on A.T. to join me. Dave

Minderwiz

Yes it looks excellent.

At the moment I haven't time to get very far but one I hit retirement I'm going into it big time.

And it's a really good proving ground no matter which methodology you use, from exotic to esoteric, to bog standard.

I hope he continues running it.

Thanks again Mahojong.

mahjong

dadsnook2000 said:
This site is very useful. I also had no awareness of this site prior to now. It would seem that the many examples of charts and events of ordinary people lives make this an extraordinary resource for all early-studies students and more advanced students and practicing astrologers to test their methods.

Along with my editing of my book on prediction I will be applying my approach to every exercise/example on this site and expect to take each future posting as a challenge. I would advise all serious students on A.T. to join me. Dave
I found the site fascinating and I'm a real beginner so much so that I'm only just beginning to understand what conjunctions and oppositions mean :D but on this web site I've been looking at behaviour patterns of the planets and what positions they're in at the time which is helping me learn .It did look far too complicated for this beginner at first but this made me ever more determind to get an idea of the basics.Yikes I'm well into it now!! Also I think it's a good way to practice.Looking forward to the book Dave

mahjong

Minderwiz said:
Yes it looks excellent.

At the moment I haven't time to get very far but one I hit retirement I'm going into it big time.

And it's a really good proving ground no matter which methodology you use, from exotic to esoteric, to bog standard.

I hope he continues running it.

Thanks again Mahojong.
Hey you're so welcome and I hope he keeps running the web site too,and thank you for your support and feedback from my post a couple of weeks ago.A couple of my planets must have been fighting :laugh: I will give proper feedback when my knowledge increases as I'm sure I'll have questions.

Bernice

Cheers Mahjong! I've just bookmarked the site.

Excellent!

Bee :)