PDA

View Full Version : How do I quote from a post please?

Wendywu
22-06-2009, 04:39
I feel so dim but I don't know how to quote from a post - could someone explain please :confused:

The crowned one
22-06-2009, 04:58
I feel so dim but I don't know how to quote from a post - could someone explain please :confused:

Look to the bottom right of the screen. You will see a couple of options, one is the word "quote" just press that and you will see my post quoted. That is the easiest way.

Wendywu
22-06-2009, 05:01
Ah ha - thank you :)

Look to the bottom right of the screen. You will see a couple of options, one is the word "quote" just press that and you will see my post quoted. That is the easiest way.

karen0205
22-06-2009, 08:28
how do people do multiple quotes in one reply?
They address a couple questions in one reply instead of having to reply to each person.

gregory
22-06-2009, 08:39
Very carefully !!!!

I copy and paste all of them (in Word if needs be) and then add the [quote=whomever] and end quote bits around the quote by hand....

Tuilirose
17-11-2010, 00:14

Thanks for the question Wendywu, I have the same problem, so I am using this thread to practice.
I thought I saw another member ask the same question, with a few more extensive explanations as replies, still looking for that thread.
Quezen