PDA

View Full Version : log in

nisaba
25-06-2009, 08:26
I logged on, say I had two PMs, read and replied to them a few minutes ago, then went to go to the boards. All my "new post" indicators weren't there. This was odd - they were even off in forums I never go into, which are permanently lit up for me.

Turned out, between the PM page and hte main forum, I'd been spontaneously logged off! Now, to see if all my useful lights are back on ... yes, they are. I hear a rumour that links are working - this is a huge leap forward - good work, Solandia!

cardlady22
25-06-2009, 08:30
I have had a few incidents where after I read a PM and replied, it dropped me off as well. I do have multiple windows open. One is at my regular email service and the one to AT opens when I click the link.

cardlady22
04-07-2009, 06:25
Update:
Everything is working fine under Firefox!

However, if I use IE8, it constantly knocks me back off when I switch from viewing profiles to viewing any other forum page.

Bernice
04-07-2009, 23:02
I just got logged out after replying to a pm - using Firefox.

I've only just realized it. I was browsing a thread and tried to reply...

Bee :)

tartanwolf
04-07-2009, 23:05
A temporary solution might be to tick the save box when logging in, if i remember vbulletin, it should stop that happening.

thorhammer
05-07-2009, 01:30
It happened to me the other day, too, but lots of strange things have been happening to AT recently :rolleyes: so I didn't take much notice. Lost about 19 hours worth of new posts. But it hasn't done it again. I'm on Firefox, too.

\m/ Kat

tartanwolf
05-07-2009, 01:57
There is a really good template modification for vbulletin (not a plug in ) for finding previous visit/previous day/previous week/previous month posts, really easy to implement, just expands the new posts in nav bar. It can be found at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=192058&highlight=search+previous+month+posts if techs are interested :)