Gemstone grades?

pouter

Is the grade of the gemstone important in healing use?

If a gemstone is small,but of a high grade will it's energy be stronger than a crystal which is larger but of a lower grade?

Does the gemstones properties become lessened if the stone is smaller?

I hope someone can explain this. I have some small gemstone I am working with, but I feel the energy is much stronger.

ty

MCsea

I dont think size matters ;)
mind you a very large brilliant cut gemstone echos loudly..
Is that because it is stronger or resonates easier? hmm

Id like to also add I am sure where the gemstone was mined is vital to its liveliness..

Each crystal is unique

hope you continue to enjoy healing with Gems!

pouter

I will put the name son the crystals so far. I dont know if they mined at places that make a difference. I have been using a piece of Colemanite from Turkey and found it has opened me up to standing up for myself. I have been more creative and felt much more able to stand my ground. I had to do this as someone plagerised my essay at college & handed it in as their own they got graded on it. I got in trouble instead. ( luckily my work is back dated and copyrighted). It is being checked into as we type;). I have one week to go and I will be free of Uni to study elsewhere and the good thing is I didn't let this slide. I would have normally. Crystals help.

I usually let things wash over me and accept things. I am thinking of travelling but need to think where it would be good to go creatively. I think this crystal has more to teach than I expected.

Sapphire Thailand
Almandine Madagascar
Emerald Brazil,Madagascar
Rubellite Madagascar
Topaz Brazil:Mexico
Cordeirite madagascar
Zircon Thailand
Biotite Madagascar
Ruby Zambia;India
Lapis Madagascar
Sardonyx
Moonstone/labradoite(unsure)
Aquamarine Greece.
Pink Scapolite? unsure.
Colemanite blue/pale grey Turkey

Thank you MCSEA I do hope my post isn't too long and it stays on track.

MCsea

pouter said:
I will put the name son the crystals so far. I dont know if they mined at places that make a difference. I have been using a piece of Colemanite from Turkey and found it has opened me up to standing up for myself. I have been more creative and felt much more able to stand my ground. I had to do this as someone plagerised my essay at college & handed it in as their own they got graded on it. I got in trouble instead. ( luckily my work is back dated and copyrighted). It is being checked into as we type;). I have one week to go and I will be free of Uni to study elsewhere and the good thing is I didn't let this slide. I would have normally. Crystals help.
goodness me - fortunately you have your work back dated! all the very bes with that..
pouter said:
I usually let things wash over me and accept things. I am thinking of travelling but need to think where it would be good to go creatively. I think this crystal has more to teach than I expected.

Sapphire Thailand
Almandine Madagascar
Emerald Brazil,Madagascar
Rubellite Madagascar
Topaz Brazil:Mexico
Cordeirite madagascar
Zircon Thailand
Biotite Madagascar
Ruby Zambia;India
Lapis Madagascar
Sardonyx
Moonstone/labradoite(unsure)
Aquamarine Greece.
Pink Scapolite? unsure.
Colemanite blue/pale grey Turkey

Thank you MCSEA I do hope my post isn't too long and it stays on track.
AWESOME list of crystals - and great you know where they came from, I find my indian crystals have a free-er energy, my Australian crystals seem to have an ancient - timeless quality, south america is more boppy and energetic or the reverse very relaxing etc..
I collect alot of my own crystals and just wondered if anyone else FELT where the crystal comes from is as important as say form, crystal habit, gem grade colour etc.

Congratulations on your studies!
MARINA

pouter

I only have the names and places as, when I purchased them they have stickers printed on top of the specimen jars. The reason I don't know what some of them are is because the stickers came off in transit before the shop received them.
I wouldn't keep lists of where they are from otherwise,but I should for future generations. I am unsure if anyone in the family would be that excited by a bunch of rocks though 'sob sob'.

Thank you MCSEA. It would be a fun experiement in my mind to sit with the crystals from each country and to test the energy differences. I wonder if there would be a common pattern as, to how they feel for each of us. I am going to try and experiment with a piece of Topaz from brazil;Mexico.

I hope someone can answer your questions soon MCSEA. I think that are valuable and can't wait to see what others think.