PDA

View Full Version : crystals talking to me i swear

gorgeousbutterfly
26-06-2009, 20:05
when i bought green flurite i know it talked to me and the energy of the crystal was very strong. i didn't talk to it because well its a stone? and i thought it was my imagination untill i came across a book saying that crystals are elementals who are like "people" and are real. well now the fluroite doesn't feel the same and i don't have it talk to me anymore, i feel like its spirit left the stone and now its like a dead stone. even if i try to cleanse it. anybody experience this?

pouter
26-06-2009, 22:20
I don't know if they have spoken to me but, I have had a longing to buy crystals of recent. I like to buy ones in specimen jars. I do have 2 which I have no names for,but I still felt I had to have them. I imagine it is some kind of communication that drew me to them which is in the subconcious somewhere. Probably a vibration which drew me to it.

MCsea
26-06-2009, 23:38
when i bought green flurite i know it talked to me and the energy of the crystal was very strong. i didn't talk to it because well its a stone? and i thought it was my imagination untill i came across a book saying that crystals are elementals who are like "people" and are real. well now the fluroite doesn't feel the same and i don't have it talk to me anymore, i feel like its spirit left the stone and now its like a dead stone. even if i try to cleanse it. anybody experience this?

Possibly its sulking or sleeping ;)

give her a bit of time - see if she starts talking again..

make sure you are encouraging and willing - open possibilities and let us know how it goes (if you have time)

MARINA

minrice
28-06-2009, 15:36
Hopefully she will "speak" soon! I understand and it doesn't sound silly at all. When certain objects, be they crystals or books or pieces of clothing, call to us we must answer! ;)

Netzach
28-06-2009, 17:42
A friend who has a (beautiful) crystal shop runs a sale once a year. He goes round the shop saying to some of the crystals "You've been here a while, would you like to go in the sale?". And some of them agree while others say NO, definitely NOT. (He's not crazy . . . in fact, he knows more about crystals than anyone else I know.)

And the energy of crystals does change. I remember being on a psychic development weekend and on the Saturday we all trooped down to my friend's crystal shop. In the evening we compared what we had bought. One friend had bought a green sphere (can't remember the stone . . . something unusual) and handed it round . . . and it bit us! It was like getting little electric shocks. And when we looked, we could see the energy pouring out of it. It was in a really aggresive mood. But when we plucked up courage to handle it the next day, it had calmed down considerably. We never did find out what it was so cross about!