Healing for the Heart

BodhiSeed

Does anyone know of any crystals for a heart that has been ripped out, stomped on, and spit on? (This is not a romantic relationship, but one in which all trust and kindness was pretty much trashed.)

Hathor

Bodhran, I can't help you with the crystal , but I am really really sorry and I know exactly how you feel right now. I am in the same place. My deepest sympathy.

Hathor

mysticmanth

Rose Quartz is the best stone for a broken heart as it works with the heart chakra. Wear it close to your heart, either on a locket or in your bra.

lark

So sorry to hear you're hurting bodhran.
For heartache besides rose quartz which is a good one you might try
chrysocolla
lapis
rhodonite
topaz
lepidolite
Wear which ever one you feel the most comforted by over the heart area continuously.

Nevada

Rose quartz is my all-time favorite for gentle, healing energy of the unconditional love kind.

BodhiSeed

((:)heart:Hathor, Mysticmanth, Lark, and Nevada:heart:))) Thank you from the bottom of my bruised but still beating heart. :)

MCsea

lark said:
So sorry to hear you're hurting bodhran.
For heartache besides rose quartz which is a good one you might try
chrysocolla
lapis
rhodonite
topaz
lepidolite
Wear which ever one you feel the most comforted by over the heart area continuously.

I agree with these as well as Rose qtz
but can suggest
Yellow fluorite and red calcite for 'recovery'

hugs to you
MARINA

BodhiSeed

Thank you dear Marina!:heart:

Hathor

What do you think Bodhran, get one of each ? I also like Marina's suggestion for recovery. Those together with time will get both you and I through this awful period.

BodhiSeed

I'm working on a Heart Chakra altar now, and most of these stones will be on it (I'll save a few to carry a few too). I think the only one I don't have is topaz.