PDA

View Full Version : To Solandia...back to PM's...

HearthCricket
16-07-2009, 05:27
Hi!

I knew you wanted to know about any bugs in the new system. I am noticing that after I read a message or post a thread, it does not bring me back to the forum or my pm section. It is very slow and hitting the button doesn't seem to work. I have to close out of the forum and jump back in. The posts do get posted, but I just can't get back into the forum without closing it out and coming back in. So far, that is all I have noticed! Anyone else having this problem?

gregory
16-07-2009, 08:39
Hey weird - the little icon you get on the address bar when you are in is new - a sort of blue and yellow square root symbol... is that the new server ?

Not as pretty - but it works, so.... :)

Solandia
16-07-2009, 12:25
Hi HC, I'm not experiencing that problem either. Are you getting stuck on the 'thanks for posting' page, or is it not even loading that page after you submit a post or PM?

HearthCricket
16-07-2009, 12:26
Stuck on the thanks for posting page that then says it will take you back to the forum. It didn't. And so I hit the proceed button, and that didn't work either. As I post this, we shall see if it works now....

:D

And yes it did!! :)

eta...it is also letting me edit, so whatever it was is all better now!

Star-Willow
16-07-2009, 12:39
at the top of my page on the right hand side, beside the *Private Messages* link is the number 65535 in bold.... just wondering if that means anything???

Thanks,
star* :)

gregory
16-07-2009, 14:14
at the top of my page on the right hand side, beside the *Private Messages* link is the number 65535 in bold.... just wondering if that means anything???

Thanks,
star* :)
That's a known glitch: there are threads, notably this one (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=115464)

Star-Willow
16-07-2009, 18:01
That's a known glitch: there are threads, notably this one (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=115464)

Cheers gregory, glitch solved! :)