Is There An Out Of Print List?

Emylicious

There are so many posts discussing if/which decks are OOP, I wondered if there was a list showing all the ones that ARE currently OOP?

This is useful to us newbie collectors as we may not know where to find this information out. For example, I really like the Victorian Romantic tarot, but as I cannot find it anywhere I just assume it is OOP. I could post asking to this forum and I know all the kind members would tell me, but can imagine it would get boring after the first few decks I ask about!

Emily x

Aerin

I've not seen one. Sometimes they are OOP and can still be bought though so you have to be careful. Also, sometimes an e.g. European deck is listed as OOP by ebay sellers when it is in fact IN print and easily available at Alida.

Tarot Garden's deck listings will tell you if it is OOP but that doesn't mean that you can't get it somewhere at list price or near to it. Take Clive Barratt's Egyptian Tarot for example - OOP yes. Can still be bought direct from the author (ebay or his website) at a normal price.

I usually check European and US sites I know as well as amazon (e.g. Tarot Chest, Alida, R Somerville, Tarot Garden), and if I'm still not sure I just ask. Sometimes someone has one they want to sell too.

Also, searching the decks forum usually brings up a thread with some relevant info...

Aerin x

ps Victorian Romantic is OOP sadly. I did once see one in Borders though, so it is worth scouting around.

Calliope

Emily, Aerin posted some awesome info for you!

I usually check here first by doing a search (usually something pops up in the subjects whether it is OOP or not). Then my usual stops encompass eBay (because I'm simply addicted), Amazon, Tarot Garden and the Tarot Trading part of AT.

It seems a bit daunting at first, but if you find a deck you really like and put your feelers out, you're usually able to find it...but whether you're able to afford it or not is another matter (like me and the Amber). :D

Emylicious

Thank you both for your help!

Emily xxx