ORACLE of the PHARAOHS

AJ

by Plaskett, anyone have any images of these cards? Or opinions on the kit?

Golden Moon

All I know that there are 72 cards along with a book, Also someone at Amazon.com left a reveiw saying that they are indeed accurate and that they smell bad lol, so there is someones opinion. As for images I could not find any. By the way they are $15.56, I'm considering in buying them. :D

AJ

Thank you for responding.

I saw that review. I should be better about doing reviews myself, it really does help when there are a couple of them on amazon decks. I just always think I don't know enough about tarot to do one intelligently.

Maybe someone else will turn up and share some images.
Some of the Egyptian decks have very sparse art :)

souljourney

I think Eyes Wide Open has this deck... you might PM her.

If it's the deck I'm thinking of... very sparse artwork. It's not my thing at all.

The Anubis Oracle is probably the nicest Egyptian themed oracle for my artistic taste.

Eyes Wide Open

Well I have to say they do smell bad lol. The varnish on the cards is the most smelling I've encountered.

I got them ar 1/2 book store for $5.98. I'm adding some scans.

Attachments

• jsw_scan0001.jpg
    jsw_scan0001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 387

Golden Moon

Eyes Wide Open said:
Well I have to say they do smell bad lol. The varnish on the cards is the most smelling I've encountered.

I got them ar 1/2 book store for $5.98. I'm adding some scans.

Are those the Oracle of the Pharaohs : The Cards of Ra-Maat by Norman Plaskett? If so they look so plain but in a good-simple-classy-way. :D

How accruate are they? Is the system hard to use? Do they come with a book or you have to buy the book & cards apart?

Once again, Thanks alot Eyes Wide Open. :)

AJ

For 6 bucks I could stand some stink :)
Not too sure, at retail!

Thank you for the scans Eyes, please may we have a few more?

Eyes Wide Open

Answering here for both of you to see ;).

I've only had them a couple of weeks. and yes that is a sample of cards from the Oracle of the Pharoahs..I do like the hyroglyph (sp?) look of them.

There is a book about 5x7 in size 130 pages 72 cards. Each color card is a suit pylons, arits, cubits and dieties. It shows some specific style layout with these cards and how to read the cards in combination. Each card is listed with it picture and meaning.

I wish I could tell you more, but due to necessary airing, I've not played with them much yet :D. They are getting better though :D

I will put up more scans tomorrow.

Eyes Wide Open

Ok some more partial scans. I tried to get all I could on the screen, so you only see partials at the bottom and they aren't straight, BUT I got a bunch of then scanned for you :D.