Need to read 80 people in 2 hours

franniee

Help! I gotta gig and need to read as fast as I can!

We all know I won't be able to read 80 but what is the best way to speed read as many as I can?

Got any ideas? Spreads?

The party is on thursday the 23rd. The psycho thing is I am supposed to be on a radio (via mobile phone) show at 9PM and the party is from 6-8PM! OK next time I complain I am bored... :eek: :laugh:

Thanks in advance :heart:

Silverlyn

You could do one-card readings on everyone and be very concise with only one or two words of the Reading? Wow! Good Luck!

Lysh

Or stick to the good old 3 card readings....

Aulruna

Here's a two-carder I do at ren faires:

1. You
2. Your message

Gets to the point real quick, and has a pre-structured way of answering, too!

Ambrosia

Yea I agree with the others. Keep it short and sweet. You would be amazed how much detail you can get out of a one card draw.
Good luck and have fun. :)

franniee

Thanks Silverlyn,

I don't think I could do a one carder..... unless I use the base card too.... although I thought of it because I saw you post something somewhere else about 1 card readings and I thought How cool is that!!! I use a lot of cards usually! I think it is awesome that you can use 1! :thumbsup: well.... I do have a couple of days to practice one carders. :D

I was thinking of 3 Lysh - but I need to borrow Scion's tongue - he is a FAST talker!!! :laugh: Wicked fast! })

Aulruna said:

1. You
2. Your message

I like this Aulruna! Thank you!!!

I can use that and still use the base card..... then I ahve to talk FAST!!

franniee

Ambrosia said:
Yea I agree with the others. Keep it short and sweet. You would be amazed how much detail you can get out of a one card draw.
Good luck and have fun. :)

Short and sweet..... your avvy got me thinking...should I bring the VR or the Goth.... or what? or the bugeyed bunny (magical forest) or the whispering or thoth?

The party is in NYC and it will be chic fashion and cosmetics clients.... the space has a beautiful brick wall that runs from one end of it to the other and I understand there is a new crystal chandelier. It is a cocktail party so the atmosphere will be nice.

afrosaxon

Aulruna said:

1. You
2. Your message

I like this! :thumbsup: That's what you should do, franniee.

Good luck!

T.

Ambrosia

franniee said:
Short and sweet..... your avvy got me thinking...should I bring the VR or the Goth.... or what? or the bugeyed bunny (magical forest) or the whispering or thoth?

The party is in NYC and it will be chic fashion and cosmetics clients.... the space has a beautiful brick wall that runs from one end of it to the other and I understand there is a new crystal chandelier. It is a cocktail party so the atmosphere will be nice.
Well you can call me biased but I would definitely bring the VR lol! She is one classy lady!

franniee

I also like with that spread that I don't have to ask them a question or let them ask me one...that eats into the time too!