For women only :D

Lain_82

Hi!

I've seeing in another threads advices on doing particular readings during specific moments of the mooncycle and I it got me thinking about women's own cycle. Does it affect our readings??? Like, when we're ovulating, or having our period... Or when we don't have it anymore... (or become menopausic)
I think my "reading" senses go into overdrive the week before I get my period, just because my emotions are all over the place, but I don't know if it's just me, or a thing that happens to other women.

Taamar

Hmm...

I can tell you that I'm less likely to listen to what the cards have to say during that week before my period... but I'm less likely to listen to ANYTHING then. The funny thing is, I don't feel any different, it just seems like everyone else in the world is a total ass, including my cards.

Sophie

My intuition is heightened in the days before and during my period, but my self-detachment goes out of the window. As a result, I am a better reader for others at that time, and a much worse one for myself.

SphinYote

I was wondering earlier today if anything could be determined by doing astrological analyses of when certain times of month occur for women...

Grizabella

Some cultures believe that a woman's spiritual and "knowing" powers increase after menopause because that energy isn't going into reproduction anymore. I've found that to be true for myself.

SherryZoned

Taamar said:
Hmm...

I can tell you that I'm less likely to listen to what the cards have to say during that week before my period... but I'm less likely to listen to ANYTHING then. The funny thing is, I don't feel any different, it just seems like everyone else in the world is a total ass, including my cards.

HAHA Same here!!

Apollonia

Grizabella said:
Some cultures believe that a woman's spiritual and "knowing" powers increase after menopause because that energy isn't going into reproduction anymore. I've found that to be true for myself.

Same here.

214red

i would say no, the moon is more likely to affect it...but it affects all of my life so reading isnt different

littlestar

I find it can affect me at times when i am during my cycle and just before as i can get moody.

Lain_82

wow, I thought I was going to be the only one. :)

What Grizabella said about menopause and energy is very interesting, so it could mean that during women's most reproductive days (like, during ovulation) we don't have as much energy as every other day to put in our readings?? I'm asking because lately I've been studying Tarot very intensely, and this morning, after a night full of nightmares, I was so drained and tired that I didn't even want to open my eyes... and I feel that in part is because of the time of the month I am, when I'm less energetic than other days.