PDA

View Full Version : Moving PM to custom folder

Ambrosia
27-07-2009, 13:50
I created a folder called "Readings" for any private readings I have done by PM, in order to have a record.
However, I don't seem to be able to move the PM from "sent messages" to my new folder. It only seems to have the option to delete and to download in some other formats.

Please help.

Ambrosia
27-07-2009, 13:53
I thought I had done it but no.

Is there no option to move sent mail to a custom folder, only incoming?

Grizabella
27-07-2009, 16:51
Why not just cut it and then paste it into a word document on your computer if you can't move it? Then you'd still have it. It just wouldn't be in the Readings folder you made, that's all. Or you could ask the recipient to reply back to you, leaving it in their reply in quotes. Maybe you could move it that way? I think just the cut and paste would be simplest. If you keep it in a folder here, you might be cutting into your storage space in your PM box. I don't know how that works.

Ambrosia
27-07-2009, 17:02
Why not just cut it and then paste it into a word document on your computer if you can't move it? Then you'd still have it. It just wouldn't be in the Readings folder you made, that's all. Or you could ask the recipient to reply back to you, leaving it in their reply in quotes. Maybe you could move it that way? I think just the cut and paste would be simplest. If you keep it in a folder here, you might be cutting into your storage space in your PM box. I don't know how that works.
Thanks Grizabella.
For now I have gotten around it by forwarding the sent reading to myself.
I don't do many private readings so there would not be a lot to store, but I do like to keep a record of my readings.

Good Idea re keeping it on my computer instead. I did have a folder with all my AT readings but have just got a new computer and am in process of transferring it all over to this one.

Above idea is more for being able to keep track of everything in one place until I can copy it or move it.
Thanks.